GPSC Dy Section Officer Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission has come up with the latest job advertisement for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Director of Archaeology and Museums, Superintending Archaeologist, Assistant Director, and other posts. As per the GPSC Notification, a total of 181 vacancies are available. Interested candidates may apply for GPSC Dy Section Officer Jobs through online mode. Job applicants who have completed B.Sc, MD, MS, Post Graduate from a recognized University are eligible for GPSC vacancies. From 16th August 2019 to 31st August 2019 candidates may submit the GPSC Online Applications.
Also, check Employment News Of the Month
In this, we prove complete details of Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019, educational qualifications, age limitations, online link, GPSC vacancies, selection process and etc.
Sketch Of GPSC Dy Section Officer Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 181
Job Designation: Associate Professor, Director of Archaeology and Museums, Superintending Archaeologist, Assistant Director, and other posts
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Screening Test / Written Test/ Interview
Starting Date To Apply: 16th August 2019
Salary Details: Rs.9,300 – 208700/-
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date To Submit: 31st August 2019
Official Website: www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Kindly check Jobads website
Gujarat Public Service Commission Notification 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification Of GPSC Dy Section Officer vacancies 2019
- B.Sc, MD, MS, Post Graduate from a recognized University are eligible for GPSC Assistant Director jobs.
- Go through the GPSC notification for eligibility details.
Age Limit For GPSC Jobs
- Job aspirants who are willing to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission jobs must read the official notification.
Dy Section Officer Jobs in GPSC | GPSC Recruitment 2019
- Associate Professor– 2 Posts
- Director of Archaeology and Museums – 1
- Superintending Archaeologist, Class-2 – 1
- Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar – 154
- Mechanical Engineer, Class-2, General State Service – 1
- Reader/ Associate Professor – 1
- Assistant Director, Horticulture/ Subject Matter Specialist – 4
- Designated Officer, Food and Drugs Control Administration – 15
- Assistant Director, Class-2, General State Service, Government Printing and Stationery, Industries and Mines – 2
- Please visit the GPSC Dy Section Officer notification for more clear information.
GPSC Online Application Form 2019 @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Officials are inviting online applications. The last date for the submission of online application forms will be 31st August 2019. And the applying steps are as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For GPSC Assistant Director Vacancies 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website – www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find the link for GPSC Dy Section Officer Recruitment 2019
- Download the GPSC notification and follow the instructions.
- Enter all the columns in the application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Make the payment.
- Once again check all the details.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Screening Test / Written Test/ Interview
- Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications: 16th August 2019
- And the Last Date For The Submission: 31st August 2019