Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | The Last date to apply on 20th March 2020 @indiapost.gov.in
Gujarat Postal Circle PA Recruitment 2020: The Department of Posts, Gujarat has released a new notification for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant/Sorting Asst and Postman/Mail Guard. The Gujarat Postal Circle Personal Assistant Notification is mainly for the aspirants who excel in the sports category. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Central Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for the Gujarat Postal Notification through offline mode. Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment hires candidates who possess 10th/12th qualification for 144 posts. Eligible candidates can start applying for the Gujarat Postal PA Recruitment from 17th February 2020. Before applying for the Gujarat Postal MTS Notification check your eligibility, age limit, salary details, etc in the description below.
Subscribe to Jobads for more Central Govt Jobs
Details of Gujarat Postal Circle PA Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Department of Posts, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||MTS, PA & Other Posts|
|Salary||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.81,100/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 27 years|
|Selection Process||Check the official notification|
|Starting Date to apply||17th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||20th March 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee||18th March 2020|
Check the latest Employment News
Gujarat Postal Job Openings 2020
Gujarat Postal Department hires candidates for 144 vacancies. The candidates should possess 10th/12th or equivalent degree from a recognized university are eligible for this Gujarat Postal MTS Posts. Interested applicants make sure to apply for this Gujarat Postal Circle PA Notification on or before the last date on 20th February 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal Posts
- Gujarat Postal Circle PA Posts hires candidates who possess 10th/12th from a recognized university/board.
- The applicant should be well versed in Gujarat local language and knowledge in computer subjects.
Age Limit For Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs
- The candidates applying for the Gujarat Postal Recruitment should be between the age of 18 years to 27 years.
- Age relaxation shall be considered different for different posts, so check the official notification for detailed information.
Gujarat Postal Circle PA Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||52|
Application Form of Gujarat Postal MTS Jobs @indiapost.gov.in
The Gujarat Postal Vacancies allows candidates to fill the application form only through offline mode. The candidate can download the Gujarat Postal application form the website and starting applying from 17th February 2020. The last date to submit the application form is on 20th March 2020. The payment of the Gujarat Postal Circle PA Recruitment should be done on or before the last date 18th March 2020.
Steps to apply
- First, visit the official Gujarat Postal Department website www.indiapost.gov.in
- You will find the official Gujarat Postal MTS Vacancies notification.
- Check your eligibility details for Gujarat Postal Circle PA Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates of Gujarat Postal MTS Recruitment download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the details required.
- Enclose the application form with all the attested copies of certificates.
- Send the form of Gujarat Postal Circle PA Jobs to the address mentioned.
The Assistant Director of Postal Services(Recruitment)
O/o Chief Postmaster General
Gujarat Circle, Khanpur
- Check the official Gujarat Postal Circle PA Recruitment notification.
- The application fee of Rs.120/- must be paid through the computerized Post Office in India.
- Date of issue of Notification – 17th February 2020
- Starting date to apply – 17th February 2020
- The last date submit the application form offline – 20th March 2020
- Starting date to deposit the fee – 17th February 2020
- Last date to deposit the fee – 18th March 2020