Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Jobs 2019: Hindustan Antibiotics Limited (HAL) going to fill up the candidates for various Graduate and Diploma Apprentice jobs in Pimpri, Pune. Candidates who have finished their B. Pharmacy or Diploma are eligible for this Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment. Interested aspirants can apply for these HAL vacancies through offline mode on or before 10th April 2019.
Aspirants just go through this Central Govt jobs link then you get complete details.
Important Details Of Hindustan Antibiotics Limited Notification 2019
|Hiring Organization||Hindustan Antibiotics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Designation||Graduate/ Technician Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Last date for offline application||10th April 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 6500 – 8000/-|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
Also, check Employment news of this week
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment 2019 For Apprentice Jobs
HAL has announced an official notification to recruit the job seekers for Graduate and Diploma apprentices job roles. It is the best chance for all aspirants who had a dream to get the Apprentice jobs in Maharashtra. Hindustan Antibiotics Limited going to select the job seekers for these posts based on Merit of the candidates.
As per the Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment, HAL will consider the fresher candidates for engagement of Graduate or Technician Apprentice jobs. The duration of the training period which is conducted by HAL is one year and it should be arranged in Maharashtra. There are various vacant places are allocated for these HAL jobs.
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Vacancies | Eligibility Details
Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
- Job seekers must possess their B. Pharmacy/ BE in Computers or Instrumentation streams with a minimum of 50% of marks is required for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment 2019.
- Aspirants should have completed their Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engg from approved University with 50% marks is needed for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Notification.
- The maximum age limit for HAL Graduate Apprentice jobs is 24 years.
- For Diploma Apprentice, the required age limit is 22 years as on (01/04/2019). Keep following this link Jobads to get the information about all released notifications.
Vacancy Details For Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Job Openings
Hindustan Antibiotics Limited going to hire the candidates for following posts.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- Diploma Apprentices
pharmaceuticals.gov.in Diploma Apprentices Application Form
HAL come up with a new notification to recruit the candidates for Graduate and Apprentice vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can start to download the application form from the official website only. Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment board will close the receiving applications from aspirants on 10th April 2019.
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018.
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2019
- Refer official website of Hindustan Antibiotics Limited that is pharmaceuticals.gov.in
- Here you have to find the advertisement for Apprentice jobs in HAL.
- Open it and read complete details for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Recruitment 2019.
- If you are suitable then start to download the application form for jobs in Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd.
- Fill all details and attach all required documents like Photo and Signature.
- Finally, send it to the mentioned address which is listed in official notification before the final date that is 10th April 2019.
Download Application Form
- Candidates will get selected for these Diploma Apprentices jobs in Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd based on Merit List of the aspirants.
Pay Scale For HAL Apprentice Jobs
- Aspirants will get a stipend for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Graduate Apprentices jobs is Rs. 8000/- PM
- The stipend for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Diploma Apprentices jobs is Rs. 6000/-
Important Dates For HAL Notification 2019
- Willing candidates can send your filled application form for Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd Graduate Apprentices vacancies to the address which is listed above on or before the last date that is 10th April 2019 with all required documents.