Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has come up with the notification to fill the vacancies of Attendant Cum Junior Technician Trainee & Operator Cum Junior Technician Trainee posts. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for HCL Jobs 2019. Job aspirants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in Jharkhand can avail of this chance. In accordance with, there is a total of 47 vacancies are under Hindustan Copper Ltd Notification 2019. Candidates having B.Sc, ITI, 10th qualifications are eligible to apply for HCL Attendant Cum Junior Technician Trainee Jobs 2019. From 16th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Subscribe to Jobads website to know more job openings
To get to know more information regarding Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Notification 2019, Age limit, Application Form, Selection Process and etc read this article.
Summary Of Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Vacancy count: 47
Job Designation: Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee & Other Posts
Application Mode: Offline
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: https://www.hindustancopper.com/
Starting Date To Apply: 16th November 2019
Job Location: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
Stipend Details: Rs.12,800 – 14,000/-p.m
Selection Process: Written Exam
Last date to submit: 16th December 2019
Also, check Today’s Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For HCL Attendant Cum Junior Technician Trainee & Operator Cum Junior Technician Trainee Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc, ITI, 10th from a recognized Board and University are eligible for these posts.
- Please check the Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant notification 2019 to know more details.
Age Limit For HCL Jobs
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 years and 40 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years.
Hindustan Copper Ltd Jr. Technician Trainee Jobs & Other Posts Vacancy 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Mech)||05|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Elect.)||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee Flash Smelter||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee SulphuricAcid Plant/ Refinery /R&D||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Power Plant)||02|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee Store & Dispatch||02|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Mech)||04|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Elect.)||04|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Civil)||02|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Flash Smelter)||03|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Sulphuric Acid Plant/Refinery/R&D)||03|
|Clerical Category Trainee (Materials & Contract/HR&A)||03|
|Paramedical category (Laboratory Technician)||01|
HCL Recruitment 2019 Application Form | Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Vacancies 2019
Interested and eligible candidates must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details and send the documents to the mentioned address before the last date i.e 16th December 2019.
How To Apply Steps For – HCL 2019 Vacancy
- Log on to www.hindustancopper.com
- Click on Careers under the home page.
- Hit on Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Recruitment 2019.
- Have to read the notification.
- Check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Eligible candidates must download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- And attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Finally, send the prescribed forms to the given address.
Assistant General Manager (A&l) Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. Of India Enterprise) Indian Copper Complex Po: Moubhandar-832103,
Dist: East Singhbhum (Jharkhand).
Recruiters will choose the candidates on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/-
Hindustan Copper Ltd Attendant Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply: 16th November 2019
- Last Date To Submit: 16th December 2019