HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019: Good news for all job seekers. Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission has come up with the latest job notification to fill the 2978 vacancies of Assistant Lineman, UDC, LDC, Junior Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Hindi Translator & other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for HSSC Assistant Lineman Jobs through online mode. This is a good and big opportunity for all job aspirants. So candidates must utilize this chance. Individuals who have completed 10th, ITI, B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications) or M.C.A or M.Sc (IT /Computer Science/ Electronics & Communications) from a recognized Board are eligible for Haryana SSC Jobs. And the last date to submit the HSSC application forms is 25th July 2019.
Subscribe to our jobads.in website
By reading this entire article candidate to get the complete details of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs Eligibility, Age limit, HSSC Vacancies 2019, Selection Process, Haryana SSC Jobs Important Dates, and more.
Basic Details Of HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Advt Number: 11/2019
Application Mode: Online
Vacancy count: 2978
Job Designation: Assistant Lineman, UDC, LDC, Junior Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Employment Type: Full – Time
Starting Date To Apply: 10th July 2019
Last Date to Submit: 25th July 2019
Job Location: Haryana
Selection Process: written test
Salary Details: As per Govt Rules
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Assistant Lineman Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Haryana SSC ALM Vacancies | HSSC Jobs
Candidates should have the following educational qualifications
- Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician/Wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the trade Lineman or Electrician.
- B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.Sc (IT Computer Science/Application/Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or institution with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit For HSSC ALM Jobs
- Min age: 18 Years
- Maxi Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is as per the govt rules.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Vacancies 2019 | Apply For 2978 HSSC LDC, UDC Posts
Overall 2978 vacancies are available under HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Junior System Engineer: 146 Posts
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): 183
- Assistant Law Officer: 3
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 440
- Protection Assistant: 18 Posts
- Store Assistant: 8 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 02
- Section Officer Accountant: 6
- Divisional Accountant: 10
- Pharmacists: 4 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno: 34
- Steno Typist: 25
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 40
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 15
- Junior Draftsman: 76
- Lab Technician: 01
- Junior Accountant: 19
- Hindi Translator: 05
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 06
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 23
- Assistant Lineman: 1307 Posts
- Junior Software Developer: 2
- Divisional/ Revenue Accountant: 48
- Junior Test Engineer: 01
- Assistant Law Officer: 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 495
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 58
Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman, UDC, LDC, Junior Accountant Online Form 2019
Haryana officials are inviting online applications from the official website. Candidates can start to apply for HSSC LDC Jobs on or before the last date i.e 25th July 2019. Here we mentioned some simple steps to apply for HSSC Assistant Lineman Jobs is as follows.
How To Apply Steps For HSSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website – hssc.gov.in
- Click on advertisement under the home page.
- Search for HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019.
- Eligible candidates Click To Apply Online.
- Fill the HSSC Application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check all the details once.
- Save and submit the form.
- Check the official HSSC Assistant Lineman Notification for more clear information.
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
|Starting Date To Apply||10th July 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||25th July 2019|