IBPS Recruitment 2023 | 4045 Clerk Vacancies | Last Date: 28.07.2023 | Download IBPS Job Notification @ ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to start a recruitment process by conducting an online examination for the 13th year in FY 2023-24. There are a total of 4045 vacancies available in various participating banks for CRP Clerk XII posts. Candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs should take this opportunity and apply for this IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023.
The authorities of IBPS are inviting applications in online mode. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for these IBPS Clerk XII Jobs on its official website, @ ibps.in. The online application link will be started from 1st July 2023 to 28th July 2023. Moreover, Check the complete details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, etc furnished in this article.
Keep checking our website Jobads to get the latest updates.
Overview Of IBPS Clerk XII 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No.of Posts||4545 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||1st July 2023|
|Application Closing Date|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|IBPS Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Main Examination|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023
As per IBPS Clerk Notification 2023, state-wise vacancies are provided in the below table.
|IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 State Wise|
|State||Vacancies (As on 1 July 2023)||Vacancies (As on 3 July 2023)|
Andaman and Nicobar
Dadra & Nagar Haveli / Daman & Diu
Jammu & Kashmir
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is also mandatory i.e. applicants should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations /Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Should have Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Check out the Employment News Of The Month page for more Notifications
IBPS Clerk 2023 Recruitment – Age Limit
Contenders aged between 20 to 28 years (As of 01.07.2023) are only eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 Examination.
IBPS Clerk Openings 2023 – Selection Process
- The IBPS Clerk CRP XIII recruitment process consists of two phases: the Preliminary Examination and the Mains Examination. To be selected for the position of clerical cadre in most top Public Sector Banks, candidates must pass both exams.
- It is necessary to note that there is no interview process required after the mains exam, and 100% weightage is given to the result of the mains exam for the selection of candidates.
It is essential to note that once the fee/ intimation charges are paid, they are non-refundable and cannot be reserved for any other examination or selection. The application fee should be paid via online.
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Other Candidates||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including the intimation charges)|
IBPS Clerk XII Vacancies Salary Details
- Selected candidate for IBPS Clerk receives a basic salary of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 47,920 per month, which includes various allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance.
- The initial cash-in-hand salary for IBPS Clerk is Rs. 29,453. The basic pay constitutes Rs. 19,900, while the remaining salary is made up of the allowances mentioned above.
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Events||IBPS Clerk 2023 Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2023||1st July 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Start Date||1st July 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Last Date||28th July 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||1st July 2023to 28th July 2023|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August 2023|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||August 2023|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August 2023|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||26th, 17th August, 02nd September 2023|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September 2023/ October 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||September 2023/ October 2023|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||7th October 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2024|