IBPS PO Exam 2019: Good news for all aspirants who are waiting for IBPS PO notification 2019. Officials of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released an academic calendar for 2019-20. Experts are expecting more than 4336 job openings are avail under this IBPS notification. Job seekers who acquired their bachelor degree in any stream those people are eligible for this Probationary Officers and Management Trainee IX posts. Read the below article completely to know more details regarding this IBPS PO Exam like IBPS PO Notification, IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, IBPS PO Selection Process, IBPS PO Important dates, and more. To know more latest job updates once refer to jobads website.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Detailed Information of IBPS PO Exam 2019
|Hiring Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS)|
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Probationary Officers exam|
|Name of the Designation||Probationary Officers, Management Trainee IX|
|Number of Vacancies||4336|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Exam|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Starting date to apply||7th August 2019|
|Valid Through||28th August 2019|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview|
IBPS PO 2019 Notification @ ibps.in
Officials of IBPS going to release an official notification for the job role of Probationary Officer. Generally, IBPS conducts the IBPS PO exam for recruiting Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical Cadre in various public-sector banks in India. IBPS PO Exam is a National level exam. This IBPS recruitment exam is conducted annually by the officials of IBPS. Interested candidates can apply for these IBPS PO vacancies from the starting date through online using the official website – ibps.in. No other mode of applications will not be accepted by the IBPS. Applicants will be selected based upon the preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
Check More Government jobs in India
This is the golden opportunity for the job hunters who are eagerly waiting for this IBPS Notification 2019 because the number of openings is large so candidates have a huge scope to get a job in various public-sector banks in India. At the same time, it is tough for the applicants to get a job because of the competition. So contenders have to prepare well for this exam to get a job. Candidates have to submit their online application form before the last date for these IBPS PO Jobs. Aspirants are requested to go through the IBPS PO recruitment 2019 notification fully, Before applying to this job.
IBPS PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2019 Educational Qualification
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for IBPS PO Exam 2019.
- Must possess their Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum marks.
- Check the official website to know more about this IBPS PO vacancies.
Age Limit for IBPS PO 2019
- Minimum age to apply for these IBPS PO posts – 20 years
- Maximum age to apply for these IBPS PO vacancies – 30 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the IBPS PO exam notification 2019.
Vacancy Details of IBPS 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers, MTS||4336|
IBPS PO 2019 Online Application Form @ ibps.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this IBPS PO exam through online using the official website ibps.in. The application form of IBPS PO will be available for the candidates from the starting date. Here we are enclosing the simple steps to apply for these IBPS PO notification 2019.
- Visit the official website – ibps.in.
- Search for the IBPS PO exam notification.
- View the IBPS PO recruitment notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible click on Apply button.
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature
- Cross-check the details once again before submitting the IBPS PO 2019 application form.
- Make the payment step.
- Take the printout of the Online Application Form for further use.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Fee
Below we are mentioning the application fee details of IBPS PO exam 2019.
- For General/ OBC candidates -R.s 600/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – R.s 100/-
Selection Process for IBPS PO 2019
A selection process for the IBPS PO exam is as follows,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview or Document Verification
All the above 3 rounds are elimination rounds. The applicant who clear the previous rounds in IBPS PO recruitment those applicants only called for the next rounds.
IBPS PO 2019 Salary Details
- Candidates who are selected in IBPS PO exam those will get monthly in between R.s 23,700 as a basic pay along with the allowances.
Important Dates to Remember IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment
- Starting date for submission of online application – 7th August 2019
- The last date for submission of online application – 28th August 2019
- Preliminary exam date – 12th October 2019, 13th October 2019, 19th October 2019 and 20th October 2019
- Main exam date – 30th November 2019
- Interview date – January/ February 2020
Download IBPS PO 2019 Notification