IFB JPF Recruitment 2020 | Interview date on 23rd and 24th January @ ifb.icfre.gov.in
ICFRE IFB JPF Recruitment 2020: IFB has released applications for IFB Recruitment 2020 of 32 Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant, and Field Assitant Posts. The aspirants who are applying for the Institute of Forest Biodiversity Notification 2020 should possess B.Sc/M.Sc and have attained the mentioned age limit. Those who are interested in applying for Telangana Govt Jobs can make use of this Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Institue of Forest Biodiversity Junior Project Fellow Recruitment. Check the official website for more details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limit, etc.
For further notifications on Government Jobs visit Jobads
Job Summary of ICFRE IFB JPF Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Institute of Forest Biodiversity|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||JPF/JRF and other posts|
|Salary||Rs.13,500/- to Rs.31,000/-|
|Interview Dates||23rd and 24th January 2020|
Keep visiting Employment News for more job updates
ICFRE IFB JPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
IFB Jobs Educational Qualification
- The candidate who is applying for ICFRE IFB JPF posts has released posts for these qualifications as 10+2 Science, B.Sc. in Agriculture or First class in Forestry, M.Sc in Environmental Science, Botany, Social Science.
- The aspirant should have NET Qualified as desired qualification and basic computer knowledge.
Refer to the official IFB notification for a detailed description of educational qualification
- Those who are applying for the ICFRE IFB JPF Jobs should be a minimum of 28 years.
- Age relaxation shall be provided 5 years for SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years for OBC.
ICFRE IFB JPF Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||05|
|Junior Project Fellow||16|
Steps to apply for IFB Posts
- Visit the official website @ ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Click the Vacancy and find the ICFRE IFB JPF Notification.
- Go through the entire notification.
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the required details.
- Carry the application form along with the original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested copy of each and should attend the interview.
- The applicants will be selected based on the interview.
- No Fee
Important Dates of IFB Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||Date of Walkin Interview||Reporting Time|
|JRF/JPF||23rd January 2020||10:00 AM|
|Project Assistant/Field Assistant||24th January 2020||10:00 AM|