ICICI Bank Recruitment 2019 | PO & Other Various Posts | Apply Online From 30th March 2019 @ icicicareers.com
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2019: ICICI Bank has released a notification to fill various posts. Through this ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Bank is going to fill Human Resource Manager, PO, Branch Sales Manager, Operations Group Verifier, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Manager Posts. The candidates who are paying attention to Bank jobs can utilize this ICICI Bank job notification. Interested applicants can apply online from 30th March 2019 and the last date not yet updated. ICICI Bank PO Online application will be available on icicicareers.com
!!! ICICI Bank PO Online Application Started!!!
Refer more Govt Jobs in India
Overview Of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organisation||ICICI Bank|
|Job Designation||PO, HRM, BSM, OG posts|
|Job location||All Over India,|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting date of application form||30th March 2019|
|Last date for Online application||Updated soon|
|Basic Pay||Rs 28000/- 40000/- PM|
icicicareers.com @ ICICI Bank Notification 2019
ICICI Bank has published Employment News to hire multiple posts. ICICI Bank is searching for young and dynamic professionals for this HRM, BSM, PO & other vacancies. Graduate candidates can apply for these ICICI Bank PO Vacancies through online mode.
Basic pay will vary for a post to post. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India. A chosen applicant for the post of PO structure will be done in four stages that is Classroom Training, Internship, Classroom Training and On Job Training.
Program Highlights For ICICI PO jobs
- ICICI Bank will provide a vocational training programme to develop a pool of Managers with Banking knowledge and required skills to perform systematically day to day banking activities.
- This Post Graduate Diploma In Banking Training program for one year conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru
The program will be conducted in four Terms
- 1st Term – 4 months of Classroom Training at IMA Bengaluru.
- 2nd Term – 2 months Internship in ICICI Bank.
- 3rd Term – 2 months of Classroom Training at IMA Bengaluru.
- 4th Term – 4 months of On the Job Training at ICICI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria For ICICI Bank PO Jobs
- PO – Graduates in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible.
- MBA/PGDM with the specialization in Human Resource Management from 2017, 2018, 2019 batches are eligible for this Human Resource Manager post.
- Operations Group Verifier – MBA Finance with work experience of 4 years are eligible for this post.
- Branch Sales Manager (BSM Mortgage) – Graduates/MBA with experience of 4 to 6 years.
- Branch Sales Manager (BSM CASA) – Graduates/MBA with work experience of 4 to 6 years.
- Customer Service Officer/Customer Service Manager – Graduates with 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
ICICI Bank PO Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of the Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Various|
|Human Resource Manager|
|Branch Sales Manager (BSM Mortgage)|
|Branch Sales Manager (BSM CASA)|
|Customer Service Officer/Customer Service Manager|
|Operations Group Verifier|
ICICI Bank PO Online Application Form | Careers in ICICI Bank
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode. Applicants don’t wait till the last date, send your applications before the last date. At jobads, job seekers can get all the updates, previous papers, Syllabus, Admit card and Results of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2019. Follow the below steps to apply for these ICICI Bank jobs.
Steps To Apply
- Go to official site – icicicareers.com
- Click on Careers tab on the Home page.
- Find the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete notification.
- If eligibility meets the profile, then apply to these PO Posts.
- Click on the Apply now.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload all vital documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Selection will be made as per their performance in the written Test and Interview.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for submitting online applications: 30th March 2019
- Last date for submitting online applications: Will be Updated soon