ICRISAT Technical Officer Recruitment 2021: The officials of the International Crops Research Institute For The Semi-Arid Tropics announced a new notification for the Technical Officer post. People who are looking for this opportunity can apply now for this ICRISAT Recruitment from 29th April 2021 onwards. The qualification required to apply for these ICRISAT Jobs is M.Sc or its equivalent from any recognized board. Based on the candidates per in the interview, the ICRISAT officials will select the candidates. Once, check your age limit before applying for this International Crops Research Institute For The Semi-Arid Tropics Technical Officer notification. For the sake of people, we are giving a direct PDF download link on this page. Therefore, eligible candidates can apply for this Technical Officer recruitment until the last date 20th May 2021. So, Follow the complete article to know more details regarding this ICRISAT Notification 2021.
Get Latest updates @ Jobads.in
Details of ICRISAT Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||International Crops Research Institute For The Semi-Arid Tropics|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer|
|Starting date to Apply||29th April 2021|
|Qualification||M.Sc or it’s equivalent|
|Closing Date to Apply||20th May 2021|
How to Apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, open the ICRISAT official website – www.icrisat.org
- Find the Careers section on the home page.
- Locate the ICRISAT Technical Officer Notification 2021 link.
- Click on the PDF link and read the complete notification to know your eligibility.
- If eligible, then open the ICRISAT Technical Officer Application form and fill up it with the necessary details.
- Make the payment as per the International Crops Research Institute For The Semi-Arid Tropics recruitment.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the closing date 20th May 2021.
ICRISAT Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 PDF — <<< Download Here >>>
Application Form — <<< Click Here >>>