IFSCA Recruitment 2023 | 20 Assistant Manager Jobs | Last Date – 15/03/2023 | Download IFSCA Notification @ ifsca.gov.in
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: International Financial Services Centres Authority has recently released a Notification to recruit eligible candidates for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. As per IFSCA Officer Grade A Notification, there are a total of 20 vacancies are available for the above-mentioned posts. Aspirants who are seeking Central Government Jobs can utilize this chance and apply for this IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
The officials of the IFSCA have invited applications via online mode only. Other ways like speed posts, email, &, etc., will not be accepted. Hence, Interested individuals must ensure to apply online from the link given below or through the official website @ www.ifsca.gov.in. The online registration process will start on 11.02.2023. Here we have provided all the necessary details related to IFSCA Officer Grade A Jobs 2023 like Educational Qualifications, Age, Salary, Vacancies, Notification link, and more.
Bookmark our Jobads website to get more latest updates instantly.
Highlights Of IFSCA Assistant Manager Officer Grade A Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|IFSCA Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th February 2023|
|Application Closing Date|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancies 2023
The category-wise vacancies for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 are mentioned in the given table.
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications
- Aspirants should complete a Master’s Degree with a specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics, or
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology, or
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
Go through Employment News Of The Month for more Notifications
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 1st February 2023 to apply for IFSCA Assistant Manager Jobs 2023.
IFSCA Jobs Selection Process
The mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e.
- Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), and
- And, Phase III (Interview)
The officials will call only the shortlisted candidates for an interview.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Openings Application Fee
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
- The application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview.
IFSCA Officer Grade A Vacancies Salary Details
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A will get Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years) through this IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
- Presently, the gross emolument including IFSCA’s Contribution towards the National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, etc. at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,43,000/- p.m.
|On-Line Application and Payment of fee On-Line||11th February 2023 to 15th March 2023|
|Availability of Call Letters on the IFSCA website (for On-Line Examinations)||Will be intimated by email/ SMS one week before the exam|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||March/ April 2023|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||April/ May 2023|
|And, Phase III Interview||Dates will be intimated|
Download The IFSCA Assistant Manager Notification 2023