Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Sr. Resident Recruitment | Walkin Interview on 5th & 6th February 2020 @igims.org
IGIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2020: Attend the walkin interview for 45 Senior Resident/ Tutor Vacancies. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Senior Resident Notification hires MD, MDS, and MS candidates. The applicants who are attending the interview should carry their thesis, application form along with the xerox copies of certificates/testimonials. Candidates who are searching for Bihar Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The aspirants who are interested in IGIMS Sr Resident Notification can attend the walkin interview on 5th February 2020 to 6th February 2020. The candidate who is interested in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Job Openings should check your eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, etc, which is mentioned below in the description.
Visit Jobads for more Government Job Notifications
Job Summary of IGIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Senior Resident|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 40 years|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Interview Date||5th February 2020 to 6th February 2020|
For all the latest notifications in every field visit Employment News
IGIMS Sr resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidates wanting to attend IGIMS Sr Resident Jobs should have medical qualifications as provided for in MCI Act schedule I & II. P.G. recognized by MCI / DC (Dentistry). MD / MS / MDS-(Dentistry) qualification in the specialization concerned or in the related medical/surgical specialty. A Degree in Medicine postgraduate viz. MD from a recognized University / Institute in Emergency Medicine shall be considered for IGIMS Sr resident Recruitment.
- The Upper age limit of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Posts is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for IGIMS Recruitment will be considered according to the state government rules.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- BC/EBC/Female candidates – 3 years
Job Summary of IGIMS Sr Resident Vacancies 2020-21
|Departments||No.of IGIMS Posts|
|Chest & T.B||01|
|Skin & V.D||01|
|Physical Med & Rehabilitation||01|
Steps to apply for IGIMS Sr Resident Posts
- Check the Official site for the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Notification @www.igims.org
- Go through the entire notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then pay the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences application fee.
- Download the application form and fill all the details.
- Carry your form with original documents and attend the interview on the corresponding date.
Selection Process for IGIMS Jobs
- The educational qualification mentioned for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancies is the minimum requirement to attend the interview.
- Based on the interview and biodata the selection of candidates will take place.
The mode of payment for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs should be done only through Demand Draft only.
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 125/-
- Walkin Interview of IGIMS Notification – 5th February 2020 to 6th February 2020