IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Recruitment 2021: Officials of India Government Mint, Kolkata have issued the notification with the advt no – IGMK/HR (Estt.)/Rect./01/2020 for 54 Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Posts. 20th January 2021 is the starting date to apply for these IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Jobs. In the application dates by submitting the online application form @igmkolkata.spmcil.com contenders can apply for this IGM Kolkata Notification 2021. Candidates who want to know the complete info about this IGM Kolkata Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Vacany 2021 those people go through this post till last.
IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Hiring Organization Name||India Government Mint, Kolkata|
|Post Names||Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Posts|
|Starting date to apply||20th January 2021|
|Last date to apply||19th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Online exam and Typing test|
|Employment type||Full time|
Vacancy Info – IGM Kolkata Notification 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy count|
|Junior Office Assistant||12 posts|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||10 posts|
|Junior Technician||16 posts|
Educational Qualification – IGM Kolkata Job Openings
- Supervisor – Diploma in Engineering
- Engraver – Bachelor of Fine Arts with at least 55% Marks
- Junior Office Assistant & Junior Bullion Assistant Posts – Graduate with at least 55% marks and Computer Knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30wpm
- Junior Technician – Full-Time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC Certificate from NCVT
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
||18 years to 30 years|
|Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant Posts||18 years to 28 years|
|Junior Technician||18 years to 25 years|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
||Rs. 26000 – 100000 (3rd PRC)|
|Engraver||Rs. 8500 – 20850 (2nd PRC)|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs. 8350 – 20470 (2nd PRC)|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||Rs. 8350 – 20470 (2nd PRC)|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 7750 – 19040 (2nd PRC)|
For Un-reserved, EWS, and OBC Category candidates – Rs 600
SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates – Rs 200
For Supervisor and Engraver posts – Online exam
For Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Posts – Online exam, and typing test
How to Apply for IGM Kolkata Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of IGM Kolkata.
- Then go to the careers section.
- Find the IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Notification 2021.
- Open it and go through it.
- If you match the eligibility criteria then follow the steps which are mentioned in the advt and apply for this IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Vacancy.
- Make the payment according to the category.
- Finally download the IGM Kolkata Jr Technician Online Application form 2021 for further use.
Dates to Mind
Starting date to apply for IGM Kolkata Junior Technician Recruitment – 20th January 2021
Last date to apply – 19th February 2021
IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Notification – Download Here
IGM Kolkata Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, and Junior Technician Apply Link – Click Here