IGNCA Assistant Recruitment 2021: Hello Aspirants!!! The officials of IGNCA released a new notification for 14 Vacancies to occupy Assistant, Helper, and Project Assistant Positions. So, Interested candidates can check their eligibility on this page to apply for this IGNCA Recruitment 2021. The Necessary qualification required to apply for these Indira Gandhi National Centre Jobs is Bachelors Degree, 12th, Masters Degree, MS Office/Computer. The officials of IGNCA will select the candidates by screening their applications. Once, check your age limit in the below pdf link. Therefore, Eligible candidates can apply for this Indira Gandhi National Centre Assistant Recruitment until the closing date 03rd May 2021.
Refer Jobads.in to know the latest updates
Details of IGNCA Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant, Helper, and Project Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Screening and Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th April 2021|
|Age Limit||Project Assistant — Not Exceed 52 years
Assistant — Not Exceed 35 years
Helper – Not Exceed 55 years
|Salary Details||Assistant — Rs.25,000/-
Helper – Rs.20,000/-
Project Assistant — Rs.30,000/-
|Closing Date to Apply||03rd May 2021|
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2021
- Open the IGNCA Official Website – www.ignca.gov.in
- Find the Useful Links column on the home page.
- Go to the Vacancy section and search the IGNCA Assistant Notification link
- Open the link and read it carefully.
- Download the Assistant Application form and fill the details.
- Finally, send the application to the Email which is mentioned in the notification.
- Applications are not accepted after the closing date 03rd May 2021.
IGNCA Assistant Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Download Here >>>
Apply Online Link — <<< Click Here >>>