ILBS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has published a new job notification to hire the qualified candidates for the posts of Professor, Senior Resident, Junior Technical Executive (Dialysis), Associate Professor and Other Posts on a contract basis. Under ILBS Notification, there are 103 vacancies are allocated. Officials are inviting only online applications. Job applicants who are willing to apply for ILBS jobs before the closing date. Candidates who are having B. Sc Nursing, M. Sc Nursing, MD/ MS DNB/ M.Ch qualifications are eligible for ILBS Senior Resident jobs. The last date to send the applications 21st August 2019.
Applicants have to refer Employment News of the Week
Follow this entire article, to know the details of ILBS notification, ILBS Senior Resident vacancies, eligibility, selection process, apply link & etc.
Summary Of ILBS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Vacancy count: 103
Job Designation: Professor, Senior Resident, Junior Technical Executive (Dialysis), Associate Professor and Other Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Interview, Experience
Official Website: https://www.ilbs.in
Salary Details: As per Govt Rules
Last Date To Submit: 21st August 2019
Job Location: Delhi
Focus on Jobads website
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For ILBS Senior Resident Jobs 2019
- B. Sc Nursing, M. Sc Nursing, MD/ MS DNB/ M.Ch qualifications.
- Experience is required for these posts.
- Go through the ILBS Senior Resident Notification for educational qualifications.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be – 30 Years
- And the maximum age of the candidates – 66 Years
- For age relaxation check the official notification.
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Recruitment 2019 | ILBS Vacancies 2019
According to the ILBS Junior Nurse notification, 103 vacancies are allocated. The details are as follows.
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Consultant: 02
- Resident Medical Officer: 06
- Associate Professor: 08
- Additional Professor: 06
- Assistant Professor: 07
- Manager (Nursing): 01
- Senior Resident: 37
- Junior Resident: 09
- Casualty Medical Officer: 03
- Head Nursing Care Services: 01
- For more details refer to the ILBS Senior Resident notification.
ILBS Senior Resident, Professor, Senior Resident Vacancies 2019 Application Form
Applicants are willing to apply for ILBS Professor jobs through online mode. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 21st August 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For ILBS Recruitment 2019
- Refer to the official website – www.ilbs.in
- Click on Career Opportunities under the Homepage.
- Search for ILBS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019.
- Have to download the ILBS Notification 2019.
- Need to check the eligibility for the posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Save and submit the form.
Note: If the candidates experience any difficulty in uploading/attaching the scanned documents along with application form, may send the scanned documents as attachments through email to
- Visit the official notification for the application fee details.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Last Date For The Submission Of Applications: 21st August 2019