Income Tax MTS Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department has inviting applications from the meritorious Sportspersons for the 20 Group C posts of Tax Assistant and Multitasking Staff. According to the Income Tax Notification, a number of 20 vacancies are available. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through offline mode on or before the last date i.e 9th September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs in India can grab this opportunity. Individuals who have passed Matric/ Degree from recognized Board or University are eligible for Income Tax MTS jobs.
Go through the Jobads website
For more details of Income Tax MTS vacancies, eligibility, age limit, important dates, selection process, etc follow this entire article.
Income Tax MTS Recruitment 2019 – Summary
Hiring Organization: Income Tax Department
Job Designation: Tax Assistant & Multi-tasking Staff
Vacancy count: 20
Application Mode: Offline
Employment Type: full time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Last Date To Submit: 9th September 2019
Salary Details: Rs.5200 – 20200
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Selection Process: written test/ interview
Job Location: Across India
Kindly check Employment News
Income Tax MTS Job Openings 2019 | Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For Income Tax Assistant Jobs
- Must have possessed Matric/ Degree from recognized board or university are eligible.
- Please refer to the income tax notification for the clear information.
Age Limit For Income Tax Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2019
- For Tax Assistant: The age limit should be 18 – 27 Years.
- And for MTS: The age limit should be 18 – 25 Years.
- Go through the Income Tax MTS notification for more details.
MTS Jobs in Income Tax Department | IT Jobs 2019
Below table shows the details of vacancies and payscale also.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Tax Assistant||02||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400|
|MTS||18||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.1800|
Income Tax Vacancy Application Form 2019 – incometaxindia.gov.in
Interested candidates can apply for IT jobs through offline mode only. Other modes of applications will not be considered. Here we enclosed some apply steps to apply for Income Tax Assistant vacancies is as follows.
How To Apply For – Income Tax Department Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website – www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Click on Income Tax MTS Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates must download the Income Tax MTS notification.
- Read it carefully & follow the instructions.
- Need to check the eligibility for the posts.
- Candidates must send the documents to the given address.
Details Of Postal
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room NO-14,
Aayakar Bhawan, P-7,
Recruiters will choose the candidates on the basis of
- written test/ interview
- Kindly read the Income-tax notification for the application fee.
Dates To Mind
- Last Date For The Submission: 9th September 2019