Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: 235 posts | Commissioned Officer Vacancies Indian Air Force released a notification to hire candidates for the Commissioned Officer post. The IAF officials are inviting online applications from candidates through the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2020. All candidates aspiring for defense jobs can grab this opportunity.
Overview Of Indian Air Force Jobs 2020
|Indian Air Force (IAF)|
Number of Vacancies
|Job Designation||Commissioned Officers|
|Starting date of application||1st December 2020|
Closing date of application
|30th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Procedure|
Candidate eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Aspirants interested in Indian Air Force Jobs can check their eligibility in the official site
Flying Department: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ Pg Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: 10+2/ Degree/ PG Degree.
For more details regarding this job opportunity, go through the official notification.
- Flying Branch: Age limit: 20 to 24 years.
- General Duty : age limit : 20 to 26 years.
- Selection process will depend on the Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT.
Pay Scale for IAF Recruitment 2020:
- Selected candidates for IAF Commissioned Officers Posts will be paid Rs.56100 – 110700/-
Visit official website for more details on the pay scale for Indian Air Force Jobs
Indian Air Force Online Application Fee:
- AFCAT Entry – Rs. 250/-
- NCC Special Entry & Meteorology – No fee
Candidates may read the official notification to get application fees & more details
Steps to apply for IAF Recruitment 2020
- Visit http://careerairforce.nic.in/ the official website to get started.
- Open “Career” and find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Read the notification and ensure the eligibility
- Click on the Apply online link given below
- Register on the site, if you are new to the site and then apply.
- Fill all the required details and make sure the application is error free.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee required online
- Avoid last date applying and apply early.
- For the purpose of future reference take the printout of the application.
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
Starting Date for Submission of online application – 1st December 2020
Last Date for Submission of online application – 30th December 2020