Apply Online | Indian Coast Guard Job Openings 2023 | No Of Vacancies: 71 | Assistant Commandant Posts | Last Date To Submit: 9th February 2023
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2023: The directories of the Indian Coast Guard Organization had declared the latest notification for Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) Posts. Those who are searching for Central Govt Jobs can apply for this Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Jobs 2023. As per the recruitment, there are 71 vacancies to be filled in this Indian Coast Guard Notification 2023. The minimum qualification who are applying for Assistant Commandant Jobs must have passed a Bachelors’s degree and an intermediate or equivalent course from any recognized university. The online application is opening from 25th January 2023, so aspirants start to fill out the application. The end date to submit the online application is on or before 9th February 2023.
Go to the Jobads website for more Govt job openings
Summary Of Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Designation||Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics)|
|Starting Date To Apply||25th January 2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Closing Date||9th February 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Refer to Employment News for more updates of the latest Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification For Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Vacancies
- The minimum qualification of interested candidates must have passed the 12th/ Bachelor’s degree/ Engineering Degree or equivalent standards from any recognized university.
- For getting detailed information visit the official notification and get clarity on this recruitment.
Age Limit For Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Posts
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|General Duty (GD)||Born between 1st July 1998 to 30th June 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Born between 1st Jul y1998 to 30th June 2004 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Born between 1st July 1998 to 30th June 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||Born between 1st July 1998 to 30th June 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Law Entry||Born between 1st July 1994 to 30th June 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|General Duty (GD)||40|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||10|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||14|
Significant Steps To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Vacancies 2023
- First, visit the official notification – https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Go to the New Events option.
- Find the Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2023.
- View all instructions and eligibility details.
- Later apply for Assistant Commander Posts.
- Start to fill out the online application.
- Be careful in filling out the application form.
- Before submitting check all the fields of the application.
- Attach the listed documents given in the official notification.
- Finally, submit the application before the last-mentioned date.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Job Openings
- Stage I: (CGCAT)
- Stage II: Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- And, Stage III: Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Stage IV: (Medical Examination)
- And, Stage V: (Induction)
Application Fee For Indian Coast Guard Jobs
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
- ST/ SC are exempted from the payment of fees.
- Assistant Commandant – Rs. 56100/-
- For more pay scale details refer to the official notification which has given in the below pdf link.
Important Dates To Be Remember
- Starting Date to Apply – 25th January 2023
- Ending Date To Submit – 9th February 2023
Download the Indian Coast guard Asst Commandant Notification 2023 PDF