Apply Offline | Indian Coast Guard Civilian Job Openings 2021 | 145 Vacancies | Apply @ indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2021: Here is the new notification from the officials of the Indian Coast Guard. It has recruiting the candidates for Civilian i.e (Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Assistant Commandant & Other posts. In accordance with there is a total of 145 vacancies are available under this Indian Coast Guard Civilian Notification 2021. Contenders who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India can grab of this chance and apply on or before the last date. Read this entire article to get more details.
Also, check Employment News Of the Month
Info Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2021-22
|Hiring Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Designation||Civilian i.e (Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Assistant Commandant & Other posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Salary Package||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 56,100|
|Selection process||Written Test, Trade/ Skill Test|
|Last Date To Submit the Application for 95 posts||31st January 2022|
|Application Ending Date for 50 posts||17th December 2021|
You can also check Employment News Of the Week
Eligibility Details About Indian Coast Guard Civilian Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021
- Aspirants who should have completed 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Civilian Jobs 2021.
- Go through the Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021 for clear information.
Age Limit Indian Coast Guard UDC Jobs 2021
- Engine Driver/ Sarang Lascar/ Fire Engine/ Lascar: 18 years to 30 years.
- MTF/ Store Keeper/ Spray Painter/ MTM: 18 years to 25 years.
- Other Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Are relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Organization.
IGC Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details for 95 posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver||11|
|Motor Transport Fitter||05|
|Store Keeper Gr II||03|
|Fire Engine Driver||05|
|Sarang Lascar & Other Posts||10|
Vacancy Details Of IGC jobs
|S.No||Name of the Cadre||Vacancies|
|2.||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)||10|
|3.||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||
- Job aspirants kindly check the notification for the application fee details.
- Written Test, Trade/ Skill Test.
- Last Date of Submission of Applications for 95 posts: 31st January 2022.
- And closing date to submit the applications for 50 posts: 17th December 2021.
- Indian Coast Guard Civilian Notification for 95 posts: Download Here
- Candidates can download the ICG 2021 Notification for 50 posts: Check Now
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Section Officer Jobs
- Initially go to the official website – https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Click on advertisement for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 notification.
- Open it.
- Read it carefully.
- Check the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click to download the application form.
- Fill it with complete details.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Finally, send the form to the mentioned address.
- And for 50 posts click to apply online.
- Save & submit the forms.
- For the posts in units at Mumbai & Murud Janjira: The Commander, No.2 Coast Guard
District Headquarters, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai-400 030
- For the posts at Ratnagiri: The Commanding Officer, CGAS Ratnagiri, C/o ICGS Ratnagiri, Airport Building, MIDC Area, Ratnagiri District – 415 639, MAHARASHTRA.
- For posts in units at Kochi: The Commander, No.4 Coast Guard District (Kerala & Mahe) Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi – 682 001
- For posts in units at Goa: The Commander, No.11 Coast Guard District Headquarters (Goa), 4th floor, MPT Old Admin Bldg., Mormugao Harbour, Goa-403 803
- For posts in units at Kavaratti: The Commander, No.12 Coast Guard District (Kavaratti), Kavaratti Island, UT of Lakshadweep – 682555
- And for the posts at Daman: The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station Daman, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. Is this Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2021 is online or offline?
- It is both online & offline mode.
2. How many vacancies are available under this Indian Coast Guard UDC Notification 2021?
- Under this Indian Coast Guard Civilian UDC notification 2021, a number of 145 posts are available.
3. What is the official website?
- The official website – www.indiancoastguard.gov.in