Apply Online | Indian Coast Guard Job Openings 2021 | 350 Navik, Yantrik Vacancies | The Closing Date To Submit: 16th July 2021
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Hello Job Seekers!! Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has rolled out an employment news to recruit the candidates for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik Posts. According to the Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021, a total of 350 vacancies are available. Those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs in India can utilize this golden opportunity and apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancies. Officials are accepting online applications from the eligible candidates. The ending date to submit the applications will be 16th July 2021.
Go through Employment News Of The Month
Overview Of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Job Designation||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical & Relavant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Initial Medical Examination, Final Medicals.|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 21,700/-|
|Starting Date for Application forms||2nd July 2021|
|Valid Through||16th July 2021|
Subscribe to our Jobads website for more jobs
Eligibility Details About Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
- For Navik (General Duty) Posts – 12th passed with Maths and Physics
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Candidates who have passed 10th class are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs.
- Yantrik Posts – Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs.
- Candidates minimum age is: 18 Years
- And maximum age is: 22 Years.
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Candidates Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- And Navik(DB) – Aspirants Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- Kindly refer to the official Indian Coast Guard notification 2021 for more age limitations.
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Vacancies 2021
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2.||Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
- The candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs 2021
- Written Test,
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Document Verification,
- Initial Medical Examination,
- Final Medicals.
Dates To Remember
|Starting Date||2nd July 2021|
|Ending Date||16th July 2021|
- Apply Online Link – Click Here
- Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Vacancies 2021 Pdf – Download Here
Steps To Apply
- Log on to official website – www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Candidates can search for Indian Coast Guard Navik notification 2021.
- Have to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Completely fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- And upload the required documents.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. Which type of posts are available in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
- There are Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik Posts are available.
2. What is the official website for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021?
- The official website is www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
3. How many vacancies are available under this Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021?
- In total, there is a total of 350 vacancies are available.