Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has been notified to recruit the 372 vacancies of Chargemen posts in Electrical, Weapon, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance, and Production Planning and Control Trades. Job aspirants who are waiting for Indian Navy jobs can apply through online mode. A total of 372 vacancies are available under this Indian Navy recruitment 2023. Candidates are to submit the application forms on or before the last date i.e. 29th May 2023.
Refer To Employment News Of The Year for more info
Details Of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
Hiring Organization: Indian Navy
Job Location: All Over India
Vacancy count: 372
Job Designation: Chargemen (Electrical Group, Weapon Group, Engineering Group, Construction and Maintenance Group, Production Planning, and Control Group)
Notification No: CM 01/2023
Closing Date To Submit: 29th May 2023
Application Mode: Online
Job category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: Pay Level – 6
Employment Type: Full Time
Selection process: Computer-Based Examination and Document Verification
Starting Date To Apply: 15th May 2023
Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Jobs 2023 @ indiannavy.nic.in
Recently the Indian Navy has come up with the latest notification for recruiting Chargemen vacancies. Skilled and interested aspirants may apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 through online mode only. So candidates on or before the last date can apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs. Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics, Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for Indian Navy Jobs.
Overall 372, vacancies are available for Indian Navy recruitment 2023. Eligible aspirants download the Indian Navy notification and read it carefully. And follow all the instructions to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman vacancies. Via online mode contender can apply for this chargeman job role. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are really waiting for Chargeman jobs in Indian Navy. Follow this entire article for more details of Indian Navy Jobs, Application Fee, and Eligibility or else check the jobads website.
Details Of Eligibility For Indian Navy Job Openings 2023
Educational Qualification | Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Applicants who have possessed a Degree in Science with Physics Or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. or a Diploma in the respective Engineering discipline recognized by University or Board are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Openings 2023.
- The age limit of the candidate for the post is 18-25 years as of the crucial date.
- The Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online applications.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details 2023
|Name Of The Posts
|No Of Vacancies
|Construction and Maintenance Group
|Production Planning and Control Group
Online Form For Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2023 @ indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Officials are inviting online applications from skilled candidates. Before the last date, only candidates can apply for Chargeman jobs in Indian Navy. Here we mentioned simple steps to applying for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For
- Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Jobs visit – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Candidates can search for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023.
- Download the Indian Navy Chargeman notifications.
- And open it and read all the steps given in the pdf.
- Applicants need to verify the eligibility criteria.
- If aspirants are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman job openings.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Make the payment.
- Fill out the application form with complete details.
- Before submitting the form again check the given details.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit and save the application form.
Selection Process For Indian Navy Vacancies
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Trade Test / Skill Test
- Medical Examination and Document Verification
- Physical Standards Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Gen/ OBC will pay: Rs.278/- + applicable charges
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates have: No Fee
The selected candidates will get the salary of Pay Scale- Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix.
Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online
|15th May 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|29th May 2023