Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Good News For all job aspirants!!! India Post Office has invited online applications. Huge vacancies are under this Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can grab this opportunity. A total of 40889 vacancies are allocated for these job roles like GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand Postal Circle. So candidates before the closing date only can apply for Indian Post Office GDS Posts. Contenders who must have passed 10th Class from a recognized Board are eligible. Starting Date for online registration is 27th January 2023 & the Last date for registration is 16th February 2023.
Stay Tuned On the jobads website for more job updates
Job aspirants can follow this article to get to know the information about the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 as eligibility criteria, age limitations, Indian Post Office GDS vacancies, selection process, application link, and more.
Basic Details Of Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
Hiring Organization: India Post Office
Job Designation: GDS, BPM & ABPM
Vacancy count: 40889
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per Govt Norms
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Date for Registration: 27th January 2023
Last date for Registration: 16th February 2023
Selection Process: Merit List
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.appost.in
Kindly refer to the employment news of the month
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details | India Post Office Jobs
Educational Qualification For Indian Post Office GDS vacancies 2023
- Must have passed 10th class from a recognized Board
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Local Language
- Also, should have knowledge of computers, Knowledge of cycling, and Adequate means of livelihood.
Age Limit For Indian Post Office GDS Notification 2023
- The Upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years
- And the lower age limit of the aspirants should be 18 years.
- Refer to the Indian Post Office Notification for age relaxation.
India Post Office 2023 Vacancy Details | Apply for 40889 Postal Jobs
- There are 40889 vacancies are allocated for GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand Postal Circle.
India Post Office 2023 Online Application Form @ appost.in
Officials are inviting online applications from eligible aspirants. So candidates before the last date only may submit the online forms. Below we have given simple steps to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply – Indian Post Office Jobs 2023
- Kindly check the official website – www.appost.in
- View the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- Eligible candidates check their eligibility for Indian Post Office 2023 Jobs.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Completely fill out the application form.
- And pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.
- For OC/ OBC/ EWS male candidates – Rs.100/-
- And for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates – Nil
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
|Name of the Post||TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/ DakSevak||Rs.10,000/- 24,470/-|
- Starting Date for Registration: 27th January 2023
- Last date for Registration: 16th February 2023
- Last Date to Edit Application Form – 17th – 19th Feb 2023
Indian Post Office GDS Jobs 2023 Notification Pdf Download