Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Good News For all job aspirants!!! India Post Office has inviting online applications. Huge vacancies are under this Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019. Job seekers who are waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can grab this opportunity. A total of 1735 vacancies are allocated for these job roles like GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand Postal Circle. So candidates before the closing date only can apply for Indian Post Office GDS Posts. Contenders who must have passed 10th Class from a recognized Board are eligible. Starting Date for online registration is 6th June 2019 & the Last date for registration is 5th July 2019.
Stay Tuned On jobads website for more job updates
Job aspirants can follow this article to get to know the information about the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 like as eligibility criteria, age limitations, Indian Post Office GDS vacancies, selection process, apply link and more.
Basic Details Of Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: India Post Office
Job Designation: GDS, BPM & ABPM
Vacancy count: 1735
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per Govt Norms
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Date for Registration: 6th June 2019
Last date for Registration: 5th July 2019
Last Date for Final Submission: 12th July 2019
Selection Process: Merit List
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.appost.in
Kindly refer to employment news of the month
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details | India Post Office Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Indian Post Office GDS vacancies 2019
- Must have passed 10th class from a recognized Board
Age Limit For Indian Post Office GDS Notification 2019
- The Upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years
- And the lower age limit of the aspirants should be 18 years.
- Refer to the Indian Post Office Notification for age relaxation.
India Post Office 2019 Vacancy Details | Apply for 1735 Postal Jobs
- There are 1735 vacancies are allocated for GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand Postal Circle.
India Post Office 2019 Online Application Form @ appost.in
Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible aspirants. So candidates before the last date only may submit the online forms. Below we have given simple steps to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply – Indian Post Office Jobs 2019 – 20
- Kindly check the official website – www.appost.in
- View the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates check the eligibility for Indian Post Office 2019 Jobs.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Completely fill the application form.
- And pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
- For OC/ OBC/ EWS male candidates – Rs.100/-
- And for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates – Nil
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list
- Starting Date for Registration: 6th June 2019
- Last date for Registration: 5th July 2019
- Last Date for Final Submission: 12th July 2019