ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online/Offline Before 11th November 2019 | Jr Technician, Jr Assistant & Other Jobs @ iitism.ac.in
ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019: The Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad, formerly known as Indian School of Mines has recently released an advertisement number 411002/1/2019-Estt. According to that notification, ISM is going to recruit 191 vacant posts. Jr Assistant, Jr Technician, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar posts are going to be filled through these ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician jobs. So, the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Jharkhand Govt job notifications, those people can use this ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 notification.
Find more Govt jobs/Private job updates and to get free job alerts to visit jobads
In this article, we have provided all the details like Eligibility, How to apply, Selection Process, Application fee details, and Application links, ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Notification PDF. So, catch these details by scrolling down.
Overview Of ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||The Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad|
|Job Designation||Jr Technician, Jr Assistant, Deputy Registrar & Other posts|
|Job location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Pay Matrix Level 3 to Level 12|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Registration Starting Date||26th August 2019|
|Online Application Starting Date||02nd September 2019|
|Last Date For Online Submission||04th November 2019|
|Offline application Last Date||11th November 2019|
You can also check Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Dhanbad Jobs
- The candidates who completed their Master’s Degree or Diploma in any relevant streams from any recognized university are eligible for these Junior Assistant Jobs.
- Furthermore, information about ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019 refers to the official site.
The maximum age limit for,
- Deputy Registrar – 50 years
- Assistant Registrar – 40 years
- Junior Assistant & Jr Technician – 30 years
ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Vacancy Details 2019
ISM Dhanbad Application Form Details
The aspirants have to submit both online and offline applications for the ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019. So, candidates carefully read the instructions and apply to these ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Vacancies on or before closing dates. Here we are providing some simple steps to apply for these Non Teaching jobs.
Steps To Apply For ISM Dhanbad Vacancies
- Firstly, candidates have to land on the official site – www.iitism.ac.in
- Find out the ISM Dhanbad advertisement Numbered 411002/1/2019-Estt.
- Download the ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019 notification and read carefully.
- Check your eligibility.
- If your profile satisfies the eligibility then, apply to these Deputy Registrar posts.
- Fill the ISM Dhanbad application form.
- Attach all needed certificates and fees receipt.
- Take a hard copy of the application.
- Send the application online and offline mode.
- Finally, save the message for further use.
Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines),
Jharkhand – 826004.
Officials of Indian School Of Mines will select the candidates by conducting the written test.
Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar – Rs 1000/-
Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician – Rs 500/-
Females/Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST – No need to pay
- Starting date for Registration: 26th August 2019
- Online applications started time: 02nd September 2019
- Online applications submission last date: 04th November 2019
- Offline applications last date: 11th November 2019