JEPC APM Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) has officially released job notification to recruit qualified candidates for the posts of Finance Controller, Audit Controller, State Program Manager, Finance & Account Officer Auditor, Expert EMIS, District Program Manager, Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer & Other vacancies. As per the JEPC APM Notification 2019, a number of 101 vacancies are available. Job seekers who want to start a career in this JEPC Dept can grab this opportunity. Candidates who must have completed a Master’s Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Com/ BCA/ LLB from a recognized university are eligible to apply for JEPC APM Jobs. Via online mode, only aspirants may submit the applications. The last date for the submission of online applications will be 25th October 2019.
Also, check Employment News Of the Month
For more information about Jharkhand Education Project Council Notification 2019, age limit, apply online link, JEPC APM Vacancies selection process and more are in the below sections.
Important Details Of JEPC APM Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC)
Job Designation: Finance Controller, Audit Controller, State Program Manager, Finance & Account Officer Auditor, Expert EMIS, District Program Manager & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 101
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Last Date To Submit: 25th October 2019
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official Website: https://jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
Selection Process: Test/ interview
Salary Details: As Per Govt Norms
Focus On Jobads website
JEPC Assistant Program Manager Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For JEPC APM Vacancies 2019
Applicants must have the below educational qualifications
- Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Com/ BCA/ LLB from recognized university.
JEPC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|State Program Manager||05|
|Finance & Account Officer||01|
|District Program Manager||05|
|Assistant Program Manager||34|
|Assistant Computer Programmer||11|
- Minimum age of the candidates is – 21 years
- Maximum age of the aspirants – 62 years
- Must refer to the JEPC APM Notification 2019 for age relaxation.
JEPC Computer Programmer, District Program Manager & Other Posts Application 2019
JEPC officials are inviting online applications from the candidates. The last date for the submission of online applications will be 25th October 2019.
How To Apply For JEPC Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website of www.jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment/ Tenders
- And then click on Finance controller.
- Download the JEPC APM Recruitment 2019.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents to the form.
- Submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form.
- All Other Posts candidates have to pay: Rs.500/-
- Finance Controller, Audit Controller, SPM & DPM: Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- For SC/ ST candidates should pay only half of the above-mentioned fee.
- Officials will select the candidates on the basis of written test/ interview
- Last Date For The Submission Of online applications: 25th October 2019