JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | 433 Nursing Officer Posts |Last Date – 01.12.2022 | Download JIPMER Notification @ jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research has released a notification. It clearly states that they are planning for the recruitment of 433 Nursing Officer Posts. So, candidates looking for Central Govt Jobs in Puducherry can take this opportunity without delay. The officials of JIPMER are inviting online applications to apply for this JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022.
As per JIPMER Puducherry Notification, 80% of Nursing Officer Posts are reserved for female candidates. Therefore, Interested candidates can apply online through the below link or at jipmer.edu.in from 7th November 2022 onwards. Check the below sections of this article for details such as JIPMER Nursing Officer Job Notification PDF, Apply Online Link, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Vacancy, Age Relaxation, How to apply, and the Last date to apply.
You can also check Employment News Of the Day
Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research Notification Details
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|JIPMER Vacancies||433 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||7th November 2022|
|Application Ending Date||1st December 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Skill Test|
|JIPMER Job Location||Puducherry|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancies 2022
There are a total of 433 vacancies are allotted for this JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022. Category-wise vacancies are provided below.
- UR: 175
- OBC: 116
- EWS: 43
- SC: 66
- ST: 33
Follow our Jobads Website for more Central Govt Jobs
Essential qualifications & Experience
- Aspirants should have completed B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council. Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing council.
- OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council with 2 Years of experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital.
- Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing council.
- Must be Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing council.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Jobs Age limit
- A contender must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age limit is 35 years as of the closing date of registration i.e. 1st December 2022.
Selection Process For Nursing Officer Jobs in JIPMER
- The candidates will be selected for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 on the basis of the written examination.
- Later, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the skill test.
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities)||Exempted From Application Fees|
Recruited candidates will get a Pay of Rs. 44,900/- in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
|JIPMER Online Registration Starts on||7th November 2022|
|Online Registration Closes on||1st December 2022|
|The download of the Hall Ticket from JIPMER||10th December 2022|
|Date of Examination (Online Mode Only)||18th December 2022|
Download The JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2022