JKPSC Recruitment 2022| 22 Various Vacancies | Last date – 30.11.2022 | Apply online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for the latest Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Notification then we are here to help you. The officials of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) made an announcement for filling up 22 vacant posts. These posts include Assistant Director-I, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent, and Photo Interpreter positions.
Online applications have been invited from candidates to apply for this JKPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022. Therefore, interested candidates can start the online process which is scheduled from 01st November 2022 onwards. Before filling out the JK Assistant Director Jobs 2022 application form, applicants must read the JKPSC Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, JKPSC Assistant Director Job Salaries, and other relevant details. The last date to submit the application is scheduled for 30th November 2022.
Keep visiting the jobads website to get more Jammu and Kashmir Jobs
Latest Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Director-I, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent, Photo Interpreter|
|JKPSC Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Notification No||25 – PSC (DR-P) of 2022|
|Application Starting Date||01st November 2022|
|Application Ending Date||30th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
JKPSC Assistant Director Vacancies & Other Posts Details
Post-wise vacancy details for JKPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 are furnished in the below table.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent||03|
JKPSC Educational Qualifications
Assistant Director-I :
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree in science from a recognized university with the Physical standard.
- Physical Fitness Test Walk to be completed in four hours on foot
- Also, a Physical fitness certificate is to be issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Master’s Degree in Forestry/ Soil science/ Botany/ Geology/ Zoology/ Geography/ Hydrology/ Limnology/ Agriculture/ Environmental Science/ Computer science with Postgraduate Diploma in remote sensing/ M.Sc Geo-Information M.Tech in Remote Sensing from a recognized university is required to apply for JKPSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 202.
Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent:
- B.Sc Agriculture or B. Sc Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc Botany is necessary to apply for JKPSC SCA Jobs 2022.
- To apply for JKPSC Photo Interpreter Vacancies, applicants should have completed B.Sc Agriculture or M. Sc Botany.
Have a look at the latest employment news
Age Limit For JKPSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- For OM category and In-service candidates, the age limit is 40 years i.e, the candidate not born after 1st January 2004 and not born before 1st January 1982.
- For RBA, SC, PSP, EWS, and ALC/ IB category candidates, the age limit is 43 years i.e, the candidate not born after 1st January 2004 and not born before 1st January 1979.
JK Assistant Director Jobs Selection Process
Written examination, viva voce.
For JKPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022, salary details are provided in the below table.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director-I||Level – 6E (35,900 – 113500)|
|Scientific Assistant||Level – 8A (50700 – 160600)|
|Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent||Level – 6G (42300 – 134300)|
|Photo Interpreter||Level – 6F (40800 – 129200)|
JKPSC Openings Application Fee
- The application fee for OM Category candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- For Reserved category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
Download The JKPSC Assistant Director Notification 2022 & Other Posts PDFs