JKPSC Recruitment 2021 | 45 Assistant Engineer Posts | Last Date 7th May 2021 | Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a job notification to recruit the candidates for Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer, Public Works (R&B) Department, Assistant Research Officer, Public Works (R&B) Posts. In total, 45 vacancies are available for these posts in JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who are interested in PSC jobs can apply online from 6th April 2021 to 7th May 2021.
Search more Govt Jobs in India
Details of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Advt. No||03-PSC (DR-P) OF 2021|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jal Shakti Department, Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works (R&B) Department, Deputy Research Officer & Other|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs.6700 – Rs.160600/-|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Written test, Interview|
|Starting Date to apply||6th April 2021|
|Valid Through||7th May 2021|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
keep eyes on Latest Employment News
JKPSC Job Openings 2021 For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on 2nd September 1957. It is the duty of JKPSC to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State. It offers great employment opportunities every year. This time, JKPSC has released an advertisement to fill 45 vacancies in the Power Development Department. Aspirants who are searching for Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir can utilize this wonderful opportunity by applying for JKPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2021.
The selection process for JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment will conduct a written test to recruit talented candidates. Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of JKPSC. Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with online fee receipt within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar. Below we are updating the eligibility info for JKPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2021. Go through it.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification JKPSC AE Jobs 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the Appropriate Branch of Engineering are eligible to apply for JK PSC AE vacancies 2021.
- Kindly refer to the official notification for more details.
- Aspirants must check the official JKPSC notification for age limitations.
Get more job alerts and updates @ jobads
JKPSC Vacancy Details | Assistant Engineer Vacancies in JKPSC
|Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jal Shakti Department||19|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works (R&B) Department||22|
|Deputy Research Officer, Public Works (R&B) Department||02|
|Assistant Research Officer, Public Works (R&B) Department||02|
jkpsc.nic.in Online Application Form Details
Online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir to fill 45 Assistant Engineer vacancies through JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from 6th April 2021. After the completion of the online application process, candidates submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form within two days. Follow the below-updated steps to apply for Assistant Engineer jobs in JKPSC.
Process To Apply
- Go to Official Site – jkpsc.nic.in
- Under the What’s new section, Find out the JKPSC notification 2021.
- Read the advertisement completely.
- If you are eligible for JKPSC jobs, then go for the application process.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in all the details required by JKPSC.
- Complete the payment process online or DD.
- Click on Submit button and take a hard copy of it.
- Written Examination
The application fee for JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment is as follows,
- General Category Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates have no fee.
Pay Scale Details
- Recruited candidates will get a salary package of Rs.6700 – Rs.160600/- per month.
Important Dates To Recall
- Starting date for online: 6th April 2021
- Closing date for online submission: 7th May 2021