JKPSC Recruitment 2023 | 69 Civil Judge Posts | Apply online | Last Date: 17th September 2023 @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge posts. There are 69 vacancies available under this JKPSC Civil Judge recruitment. So, the job seekers who are searching for Jammu & Kashmir Govt jobs can apply to these JKPSC Jobs. The candidates who completed their Bachelor of Law are eligible to apply for these JK Public Service Commission jobs. Interested aspirants can send their JKPSC online applications before 17th September 2023.
Refer our jobads to get more information about the JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 like eligibility, the application process, the selection process, vacancy count, important dates, and others.
Summary Of JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Advt No||38 – PSC (DR – P) of 2023|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 27700/- to Rs 44770/-|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Application starting date||27th August 2023|
|Last Date of Application||17th September 2023|
You can also check J & K Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- The aspirants who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Law from an University established are eligible to apply for these JK PSC Civil Judge Jobs.
- OR A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years as of 1st January 2023.
Jammu & Kashmir PSCVacancy Details 2023
|Name Of The Category||No Of Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||69|
J&K Public Service Commission Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
Jammu & Kashmir PSC has invited online applications for the post of Civil Judge. So, the interested applicants can apply before 17th September 2023. Officials of JKPSC will conduct written test to select the desirable candidates. So, applicants can check the JKPSC Civil Judge syllabus, previous papers, admit cards, and results on our site. Follow the below easy method to apply for these JK Public Service Commission Jobs.
Steps To Apply For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site – jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Find out the JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the whole notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If your profile matches to eligibility, apply to these JKPSC Civil Judge posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload all requisite certificates.
- Finally, submit the JKPSC application form successfully.
Officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct the below tests to select the candidates for Civil Judge posts.
- Preliminary objective type/ Screening test
- Main Examination;
- Viva Voce;
- Physical Fitness Test.
Selected candidates will get a Pay Level (27700- 770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770)
- General Category – Rs 1000/-
- Reserved Category – Rs 500/-
- PHC – No Fee
- The application starts on 27th August 2023
- The ending date of the Application is 17th September 2023
- Candidates Can Edit Some Of The Fields In Their Online Application Form W.E.F – 18th September 2023 To 20th September 2023 (Up To 11.59 Pm).
- The date Of the Preliminary Examination Is – 8th October 2023.
- The date Of the Competitive (Mains) Examination Is – 8th November 2023 To 19th November 2023.