JKPSC Recruitment 2023 | 378 MO Jobs | Last Date – 16th February 2023 | Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Jammu and Kashmir Public Sevice Commission have released a notice for Medical Officer (backlog) and (fresh) in the Health and Medical Education Department J&K. As per JKPSC Notification 2023, who are domiciled in the UT of J&K there are a total of 378 vacancies are available through direct recruitment across the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in India on a fulltime basis. Candidates who are looking for J&K Public Service Commission Jobs can go through this JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. Moreover, the Officials of JKPSC have invited online applications which are available on the official website jkpsc.nic.in. 16th February 2023 is the last date for the submission of the JKPSC Medical Officer Application Form. Applicants can check more information here for eligibility criteria, JKPSC vacancies, how to apply, JKPSC Jobs official notification, etc.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Jobads for regular updates
Short Details Of Jammu and Kashmir Public Sevice Commission Recruitment 2023 | JKPSC Careers
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Sevice Commission
|Medical Officer (MO)
|Total JKPSC Vacancies
|18th January 2023
|16th February 2023
Follow the Employment News page regularly for daily updates
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post
|Medical Officer (1st Special Drive)
|Medical Officer (2nd Special Drive)
JKPSC MO Jobs Educational Qualifications
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to apply for this JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs must check the below age details.
- General Category: Min age 18 years & Max age must be 40 years
- SC/ST Category: min 18 years & max-age must be 45 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants as per JKPSC rules and regulations.
JKPSC Medical Officer Salary
As the JKPSC MO Notification states that the selected candidates will get the Salary of Level-9 Rs.52,700 – Rs.1,66,700/- through this JKPSC Medical Officer Openings 2023.
JKPSC MO Recruitment Process
The Officials of JKPSC will conduct the Written Exam to select the candidates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
Application Fee For JKPSC MO Vacancies
Application Fees should be paid through online payment gateways (net banking/credit/debit, etc). Fee details for all categories will be given below.
- General category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – NIL
How To Apply For JKPSC MO Recruitment 2023
- Applicants have to open the Official Site of JKPSC – jkpsc.nic.in
- Check the What’s News Section after moving onto the Home Page.
- Find and download the JKPSC Medical Officer Notification.
- Read the complete information carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill out the Online Application Form for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Pay the Application Fee as per the category.
- And submit to the officials before the closing date.
- Take a hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form for further use.