JPSC Recruitment 2023 | 256 MO Jobs | Download JPSC Notification 2023 @ jpsc.gov.in | Closing Date – 18th July 2023
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Good news for the aspirants who want to join JPSC!! Recently, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released Job Notifications with Advt. No – Medical Officer (Backlog): 20/2023, Medical Officer (Regular): 19/2023 for the Medical Officer Posts. As per JPSC MO Notification 2023, there has a total number of 234 vacancies were declared by the JPSC authority. So, JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 will be a great opportunity for the Jharkhand Govt Jobs seekers. The officials invited online applications to apply for JPSC MO Jobs 2023 on the official website at jpsc.gov.in. Due to this, all the candidates can start filling out the Online Application Form from 19th June 2023 until the closing date. Further information regarding Jharkhand PSC MO Vacancies like educational qualification, selection process, salary, age limit, JPSC previous papers, admit card, etc will be available on this page.
Also, get new updates daily >> Employment news of this week
Summary Of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Names||Medical Officer|
|Total JPSC Vacancies||256+2=258|
|JPSC Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written and Oral Examination basis|
|JPSC Job Location||Jharkhand|
Don’t forget to follow jobads. in for the latest government jobs
JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023
A total of 234 Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 is declared by the officials. Check the details given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Medical Officer (Regular)||230 Posts|
|Medical Officer (Backlog)||26|
Applicants who are willing to apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 should complete their MBBS from a Medical college or institute or university recognized by the Medical Council of India and the State Govt And should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Age Criteria
The candidate’s Age limit should be between
- Minimum – 23 Years
- Maximum – 35 years to 50 years
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Process
The Officials of JPSC will conduct the Written Examination to select the eligible applicants for Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2023.
As per the JPSC Medical Officer Notification, the application fee for the unreserved categories and reserved categories are as follows,
- For Gen/ EBC/ BC/ EWS candidates: Rs.600 + Bank Charges
- And Jharkhand Citizens SC/ST candidates: Rs.150 + Bank Charges
- PwD (More than 40%) – Nil
Note: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking/ Debit cards or Credit / Challan by SBI Collect.
JPSC Medical Officer Salary Details
- Minimum of Rs.9,300/-
- Maximum of Rs.34,800/-
- For more payscale details, candidates can refer to the official Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Notification 2023.
Easy Steps To Apply For JPSC Medical Officer Openings 2023
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) – jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the option of Latest Recruitments/ Openings on the homepage.
- There you can find the JPSC Medical Officer Advertisement for the year 2023.
- Download the JPSC Advertisement and Read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, then go to the next step.
- Click on the option of Online Application on the left side of the home page.
- Now, tap on the link to the JPSC Medical Officer Application form.
- After that, enter the details asked.
- Complete the payment process by following the instructions.
- Click on the submit button at the end.