Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 | 54 Stenographer Jobs | Closing Date – 7th April 2022 | Apply Online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer (Assistant Court Secretary). As per Karnataka HC Notification 2022, there a total of 54 vacancies are available in the High Court of Karnataka. Job seekers who are planning or preparing for Karnataka High Court Jobs can avail this opportunity. Karnataka High Court officials are inviting Online Applications to apply for this Karnataka HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Therefore, Interested and willing aspirants can apply online through the official website or by clicking on the below apply link. From 7th March 2022, online applications are available for Karnataka HC Stenographer Jobs at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Read the complete article for more information about eligibility criteria, age limit, Karnataka HC Stenographer vacancy, selection process, important dates, and more.
Keep connected with our website Jobads.in.
Brief Details Of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||High Court Of Karnataka (Karnataka High Court)|
|Post Names||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|No of Posts||54|
|Application Starting Date||7th March 2022|
|Application Ending Date||7th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Shorthand and Typing Test, Viva-voce|
Karnataka High Court Stenographer vacancy 2022
Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) – 54 Posts
Refer Employment News page regularly to get more notifications
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka HC Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022
Before applying for Karnataka HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, candidates should have a clear idea about eligibility criteria. Hence, check the below details.
- Contenders should have completed SSLC examination /Diploma in commercial practice /graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
- Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
- Also, must have a decent knowledge of the operation of Computers.
Age Limit For Karnataka High Court Steno Jobs 2022
- The candidate age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable based on various categories.
Karnataka HC Stenographer Jobs Selection Process
- Shorthand and Typing Test
Karnataka HC Assistant Court Secretary Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates will get a Salary of Rs 44,900/- to Rs 1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018 (Level-7).
Know the application fee details for Karnataka HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 for unreserved and reserved categories.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I & PwBD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For High Court of Karnataka High Court Stenographer Jobs 2022
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- The homepage of the High Court Of Karnataka will open.
- Now, find the “Notification No. HCRB/ACS-11/2022” on the Recruitment tab.
- Open it and read all details of Karnataka HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
- If you are eligible then apply Online for Karnataka High Court Steno Jobs 2022 online.
- Fill out the Application Form without mistakes.
- Complete the payment process through SBI Payment Portal.
- And, submit it to the officials before the closing date.
- After that, take a printout of your application form for future use.