KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2020: Here is a new advertisement regarding the fulfillment of the vacant positions by Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board. So the contenders who are eagerly looking forward to join in KDRB Recruitment can apply from 16th December 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply to KDRB Recruitment before the last date ends. The last Date for KDRB Clerk Notification is 18th January 2021. Aspirants who have finished their 10th or 12th from the recognized university are eligible to apply. We have also added all the useful information related to KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2020 such as selection process, application fee and more.
Detailed information on KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer, Clerk & Others|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Starting date For Application||16th December 2020|
|Last Date For Application||18th January 2021|
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Notification 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – KDRB Clerk Recruitment
Candidates who have finished their 10th, 12th are eligible to apply to KDRB Recruitment 2020.
Contenders who have their minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 40 years are eligible to apply to KDRB clerk Vacancies 2020.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in the written exam and the interview.
Stay connected to jobads to know all job alerts.
Vacancy Details of KDRB Jobs 2020
- Medical Superintendent – 1
- Assistant Engineer-2
- Driver cum Office Attendant
- LD Typist-7
How to Apply to KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Initially, contenders have to log on to the official website.
- Click on the recruitment section.
- Now, search for the KDRB notification.
- Read the notification carefully, and then check for the eligibility
- After that open the application online link and start filling the form.
- Add the details carefully without any errors.
- Before submitting the form check the details you entered
- Make the payment accordingly and then finally, submit the application form.
Starting Date To Apply – 16th December 2020
Last Date To Apply – 18th January 2021