KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2023: Here is a new advertisement regarding the fulfillment of the vacant positions by the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board. So the contenders who are eagerly looking forward to join in KDRB Recruitment can apply from 11th October 2023. All the interested and eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply to KDRB Recruitment before the last date ends. The last Date for KDRB Clerk Notification is 15th November 2023. Aspirants who have finished their 10th or 12th from the recognized university are eligible to apply. We have also added all the useful information related to KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2023 such as the selection process, application fee, and more.
Detailed information on KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Job Designation||Clerk, Peon, Office Attendant, Part-Time Santhi, Part Time Tali, Part Time Kazhakam Watcher, Nadaswaram Watcher, Thakil Watcher, Tutor, Confidential Assistant, Keezhsanthi, Kazhakam, Temple Cook, Physician, Public Relations officer, Overseer Grade 3, Security Guard, Part-time Purohitan Posts|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Category No||1/2023 to 23/2023|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Starting date For Application||11th October 2023|
|Last Date For Application|
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Notification 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – KDRB Clerk Recruitment
Candidates who have finished their 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, PG Diploma, MBBS, MD, and DCA from the recognized board/ university are eligible to apply to KDRB Recruitment 2023.
Contenders who have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 50 years are eligible to apply to KDRB clerk Vacancies 2023.
- SC/ ST – Rs. 200/ Rs.300/ Rs.500/ Rs.750/-
- Other Candidates – Rs.300/ Rs.500/ Rs.750/ Rs.1000/-
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and the interview.
Stay connected to jobads to know all job alerts.
Vacancy Details of KDRB Jobs 2023
|Category No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|03/2023||Part-Time Kazakam Watcher||119|
|10/2023||Overseer Grade III||15|
|11/2023||Public Relations Officer||01|
How to Apply to KDRB Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Initially, contenders have to log on to the official website.
- Click on the recruitment section.
- Now, search for the KDRB notification.
- Read the notification carefully, and then check for the eligibility
- After that open the application online link and start filling the form.
- Add the details carefully without any errors.
- Before submitting the form check the details you entered
- Make the payment accordingly and then finally, submit the application form.
Starting Date To Apply – 11th October 2023
Last Date To Apply – 15th November 2023