Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019: We have good news for job seekers, who are searching for Odisha Govt Jobs. Make use of this Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Notification 2019 released by Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer. There are 19 vacancies for AYUSH Doctor(Female), Pharmacist, and Staff Nurse/ANM posts of Mobile Health Team(MHT) under RBSK are available. So, the interesting aspirants can apply for this Keonjhar District Staff Nurse & Other jobs 2019. Candidates who have completed +2/Degree/Diploma/PG from a recognized board/university are eligible to apply. Interested applicants can send the offline application form on or before the last date 6th January 2020.
Candidates can check the Keonjhar District Notification 2019 eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and application form details in our Jobads site.
Summary Of Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-20
|Organization Name||Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer|
|Job Designation||AYUSH Doctor(Female), Pharmacist, and Staff Nurse/ANM|
|Job location||Keonjhar, Odisha|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Payscale||Rs.11,735/- to Rs.23,020/-|
|Starting date to apply||18th December 2019|
|Ending Date||6th January 2020|
|Selection Process||CBST Test|
For more details, candidates refer to current Employment news
Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Notification 2019
Keonjhar District Government has taken the applicants from the interested & eligible candidates to fill AYUSH Doctor(Female), Pharmacist, and Staff Nurse/ANM posts of Mobile Health Team(MHT) under RBSK. The candidates must send the application details before the closing date. If you want the selection process, go through the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria For Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 For Staff Nurse & other Posts
- Candidates who are applying for AYUSH Doctor(Female) posts must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery(BAMS)/Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery(BHMS) from a recognized university.
- And Applicants who want to apply for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse posts must be completed +2 Science Examination in any stream under Council of Higher Secondary Education, or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy & nursing.
- For Furthermore details, see the official notification.
- Pharmacist posts – 21 to 32 years
- Staff Nurse/ANM posts – 21 to 37 years
- AYUSH Doctor (Female) posts – 21 to 37 years
Keonjhar District Notification 2019-20 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||Vacancy Count|
|Staff Nurse/ANM||UR-03, ST-01, SC-03||07|
|AYUSH Doctor (Female)||ST-04,SC-02||06|
Application Details of Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Posts 2019-20
Keonjhar District government has disclosed a notification for AYUSH Doctor(Female), Pharmacist, and Staff Nurse/ANM posts 2019. So, the qualifying candidates who are interested in the Mobile Health Team(MHT) vacancies can make use of this chance. Aspirants have to send their application through offline mode before the last date i.e., 6th January 2020. Follow these important steps to apply for Keonjhar District Job Openings 2019.
Steps to Apply For Keonjhar District Staf Nurse job Openings 2019-20
- Visit the official website https://kendujhar.nic.in/
- Click the Notices/Recruitment
- Find the latest notification of Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019.
- Verify the eligibility details
- And apply for AYUSH Doctor(Female), Pharmacist, and Staff Nurse/ANM posts.
- Fill the mandatory fields of the application form and attach all required documents.
- Finally, send the application to the below address
Postal Address Of Keonjhar District Jobs
Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer,
Keonjhar, PIN- 758001,
The selection process for Keonjhar District Staff Nurse vacancies 2019-20
- Written Test
- CBST Test
Keonjhar District Staff Nurse Jobs Application Fee
- No application fee
|Name of the post||Payscale|
|Staff Nurse/ANM||Rs.11,735/- + PI as per norms|
|Pharmacist||Rs.12,140/- + PI as per norms|
|AYUSH Doctor (Female)||Rs.23,020/- + PI as per norms|
- Starting Date To Apply – 18th December 2019
- Ending Date to Submit – 6th January 2020