Apply Offline | KMC Notification 2021 | 73 Medical Officer Vacancies | Interview Date: 10th September 2021 at 11:30 AM
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Good news for job seekers who want to start their careers or work in the medical field. The Kolkata Municipal Corporation has recently issued the KMC Medical Officer recruitment 2021. A total of 73 vacancies are available for the Medical Officer’s posts under this KMC recruitment 2021. According to the KMC Medical Officer Notification, candidates who have completed MBBS from a recognized institute of Medical Council of India are eligible for KMC Medical Officer job openings. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in on 10th September 2021 at 11:30 am in Kolkata city NUHM society.
For more details of KMC Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, age limit, no. of vacancies, salary details, walk-in date, and many more follow the below section.
For more job updates visit JobAds website
Summary of KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Hiring Organization: Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Job Role: Medical Officer
- Advt no: 06/ Kolkata City NUHM Society/ 2021-22
- No.of Posts: 73
- Employment Type: Contract
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary details: Rs 60,000/-
- Interview Date: 10th September 2021
- Reporting Time: 11:30 am
- Official site: www.kmcgov.in
Stay Tuned On Employment News For the latest Job notifications
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Medical officer Job Openings
The basic qualification for KMC vacancies is MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with at least 1-year compulsory internship.
Age Limit For KMC MO Notification
For KMC jobs, the maximum age limit is 62 years, as on 1st September 2021.
KMC Medical Officer Notification | Post Details
|Name Of the Post||No.of Posts|
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Application Form for KMC Medical Officer Vacancies
Kolkata City NUHM Society announced a walk-in for KMC Medical Officer jobs on 10th September 2021 @ 11:30 am. Interested can attend walk-in and utilize this job opportunity. For more details go through the KMC Notification 2021 PDF.
How To Apply For KMC Medical Officer Posts
- Go to the official website – www.kmcgov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab and download KMC Medical Officer Notification 2021.
- Go through the notification details. And if you are eligible to apply for KMC medical officer jobs, download the application form and get a printout.
- Fill up the application form with all the needed details and documents.
- Carry the original photocopies of the following documents to interview
- Photo Proof Identity Card (Passport/ Voter ID)
- Address Proof (Passport/ Voter ID)
- Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or any other equivalent examination certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Certificate of registration
- Attend the KMC Medical Officer Recruitment on 10th September 2021 at 11:30 am at the below-mentioned address.
PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society,
5, S.N.Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013.
Officials will select job aspirants for KMC Job Openings based on the interview
|Name Of the Post||Salary|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/- per month|
Date and Time
Date of Interview: 10th September 2021
Reporting Time: 11:30 am
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 | 56 Medical Officer Posts | WII On 17th October 2019 @ kmcgov.in
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Municipal Corporation has published a job notification for the post of Medical Officer. There are 56 Kolkata Municipal Corporation jobs are available. The applicants who are searching for West Bengal Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The candidates who finished their MBBS are eligible for these KMC Medical Officer jobs. Interested aspirant can attend the walk in interview which is going to be held on 17th October 2019. So, the applicants can appear for the interview to get a job at KMC.
Follow our jobads to get clear information regarding KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, application procedure, selection process, and KMC job notification pdf links.
Summary Of KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Job Designation||Medical Officer|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 24000/- to 40000/-|
|Walkin Date||17th October 2019|
You can also check West Bengal Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who completed their MBBS from any MCI recognized university are eligible for these Kolkata Municipal Corporation jobs.
Note: one-year internship is necessary.
The maximum age limit is 66 years as on 01st October 2019.
KMC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer Part time||28|
|Medical Officer Full time||28|
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
KMC is going to schedule walkin interview for the post of Medical Officer posts. These KMC Medical Officer vacancies are purely on a contract basis. So, interested candidates can appear for the Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical officer jobs interview on 17th October 2019. Here are the simple steps to apply for the KMC Medical Officer posts.
Steps To Apply For Kolkata Municipal Corporation MO Jobs
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official site – www.kmcgov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Find out the KMC Medical Officer recruitment 2019 notification.
- Download and read the complete advertisement.
- If your profile meets the eligibility, then attend the interview.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach important certificates and documents.
- Attend the walkin interview along with KMC application.
Room No. 254, 2nd Floor,
PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society,
5, S.N.Banerjee Road,
Officials will select the candidates through their performance in the interview.
Salary Package for KMC MO Jobs
- Medical officer Part Time – Rs 24000/-
- Full-Time Medical Officer – Rs 40000/-
- Walkin Interview: 17th October 2019
- Reporting Time: 11: 30 Am
KMC Medical Officer Notification 2019 PDF: Download Here