KPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 6th March 2020 @kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced 48 vacancies for Assistant Controller Recruitment. For all the candidates who are interested in Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for this Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Controller Notification through Online mode. The candidates must start filling the application form from 6th February 2020. So the candidates who are eligible for the Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs check your eligibility, age, educational qualification, selection process, etc in the official notification.
Keep visiting Jobads for more Government Job updates
Summary of KPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Controller|
|Salary||Rs.52,650/- to Rs.97,100/-|
|Age Limit||21 years to 35 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting date to apply online||6th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||6th March 2020|
|Exam Date||24th May 2020|
Also, check Employment News
KPSC Assistant Controller Jobs 2020 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
The candidates who are interested in applying for Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancies make sure to apply before the last date 6th March 2020 without any delay. The Selection of the KPSC Recruitment is done through Written Exam and interview. The starting date to apply KPSC Online applications is 6th February 2020.
KPSC Assistant Controller Job Openings Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant of KPSC Assistant Controller Notification must possess either a Master’s degree in Commerce or M.B.A in Finance Management/International Business/CA/ICWA or any equivalent degree from a recognized university as per the U.G.C norms.
- The candidate who is applying for KPSC Assistant Controller Jobs should be a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 35 years.
- Age relaxation of KPSC Jobs is given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
KPSC Assistant Controller Vacancies 2020
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Application Form 2020
The aspirants can start applying for the KPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment from 6th February 2020 and submit before the last date 6th March 2020. The KPSC application forms will be accepted online. The applicants of KPSC Assistant Controller Vacancy should attend the KPSC Exam on 24th May 2020.
Steps to apply for KPSC Assistant Controller Posts | Jobs in Karnataka PSC
- Visit the official Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment website @kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Check the KPSC notification.
- Verify your eligibility details of Karnataka Public Service Commission Posts.
- If you are eligible, click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all the details required.
- Finally, submit the form of KPSC Posts.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
Selection Process For Karnataka PSC Jobs
- The candidates who are attending for the Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs will be selected based on the written test and Interview.
- For General candidates- Rs.600/-
- For 2A,2B,3A, and 3B candidates- Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Servicemen- Rs.50/-
- Starting date to apply- 6th February 2020
- Last date to apply – 6th March 2020
- Exam Date – 24th May 2020