KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has come up with a new employment notification for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior lineman and more posts. Aspirants who are looking for government jobs in Karnataka can apply for 3646 KPTCL vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply online for KPTCL Jr lineman Posts before the due date. The last date for submission of online application forms will be updated soon. To know more information regarding KPTCL Jr engineer jobs, pay scale and more read the entire article. For more job updates visit Jobads website.
Also, check Employment news of this week
Detailed Information About KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Job Designation||Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior lineman and more posts|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Date To Apply||Updated Soon|
|Valid Through||Updated Soon|
|Selection process||Written Test / Interview|
Refer More Karnataka Govt Jobs
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Notification 2019
Officials of Karnataka PTCL has released a new employment notification to fill up the 3646 posts. Vacant posts are available for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior lineman and more posts. Applicants are requested to apply for these KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment 2019 through online only. The selection process for these KPTCL jobs will be based on the performance in the written test and interview.
Starting date and ending date for submission of online applications will be updated soon on the official website. People who are willing to apply for these KPTCL Jr linemen posts should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years of age. To get clear information regarding KPTCL Assistant Engineer jobs please visit official notification attached below at the end of this article.
Check, More Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria For KPTCL Jr lineman Jobs
- Concerned candidates who are applying for KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment should have completed their Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering in concerned subject.
Refer official website to get clear information about educational qualification.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for these KPTCL Jr lineman vacancies should have a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit of 35 years.
- To get clear information regarding age limit and age relaxation please visit the official notification.
Vacancy Details For KPTCL Jr lineman Openings
|Post Name||Vacancy Count|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||94|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||505|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||570|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Junior Personal Assistant||63|
|Driver Grade II||126|
|Junior Station Checker||103|
|Junior Power man||1796|
KPTCL Online Application Form 2019
Online Applications are invited by KPTCL officials from eligible candidates. Skilled aspirants can apply for KPTCL Jr assistant jobs before the last date. Here we enclosed with some simple steps to apply for KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For KPTCL Posts
- Candidates have to visit the official website – www.kptcl.com
- Click on Employment notice under Home page.
- Find the link for KPTCL Jr lineman Notification 2019.
- Read the notification clearly and check for eligibility.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the required details without mistake.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Selection Process – KPTCL Jobs
The selection process for KPTCL Jr lineman Recruitment 2019 is based on the performance in
- Written Test
- To get clear information about the pay scale please refer to official notification attached at the end of this article.
- The notification release date is on 20th February 2019.
- Starting and ending date to submit online applications will be updated soon.