KSP Recruitment 2021 | 206 Vacancies | Apply Online @ ksp.karnataka.gov.in | Closing Date – 15th January 2022
KSP Scene of Crime Officer Recruitment 2021-22: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published an official job notification. This KSP Notification states that there are about 206 vacancies are available for the post of Scene of Crime Officers. Job seekers who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful chance by applying for the KSP Jobs. The Officials of Karnataka State Police are inviting the Online Applications to fill the above-mentioned posts in Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL).
Therefore, Eligible and interested candidates may start filling the Application Form which is available on the official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in. From 17th December 2021 is the opening date for the submission of the KSP Scene of Crime Officer Application Forms. Additionally, candidates can get the whole information like KSP Crime Scene Officer Vacancies 2021-22, Educational Qualifications, Age, KSP Scene of Crime Officer Salary, and other details.
In order to get daily updates, don’t forget to follow our page Jobads frequently.
Summary Of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2021-22 | KSP Careers
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Post Names||Scene of Crime Officer|
|Total KSP Vacancies||206|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 37900-70850/-|
|Starting Date||17th December 2021|
|Closing Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of the Online Application fee||18th January 2022|
Follow the Employment News page regularly for daily updates
KSP Scene of Crime Officer Vacancies 2021-2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Scene of Crime Officer||206 Posts|
KSP Crime Scene Officer Jobs Educational Qualifications
As per the KSP Scene of Crime Officer Notification, applicants should have completed a Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree in Forensic Science with at least 55% aggregate marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
KSP Scene of Crime Officer Age Details
To apply for the KSP Scene of Crime Officer Recruitment 2021-22, candidates should follow the below age criteria as of 15-Jan-2022.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB Candidates: 03 years
KSP Crime Scene Officer Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ ST – Rs.250/-
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) – Rs.500/-
KSP Scene of Crime Officer Recruitment Process
The Officials will conduct the Written Examination to recruit the candidates for KSP Scene of Crime Officer Jobs.
KSP Scene of Crime Officer Salary
The selected candidates will get the Salary of 37900-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-65600-1650-70850 through this KSP Scene of Crime Officer Recruitment 2021-22.
Application Process For KSP Scene of Crime Officer Openings 2021-2022
- First of all, go to the Official Site of KSP – ksp.karnataka.gov.in OR (The Notification link is given below).
- Search for the KSP Scene of Crime Officer Advertisement After Landing on the Home Page.
- Download and Read the information carefully present in the KSP Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the SP Scene of Crime Officer vacancies then go to the next process
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee (If Applicable).
- And submit to the KSP Scene of Crime Officer Recruitment Officials before the closing date.
- At last capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.