KVIC Recruitment 2019 | 75 Young Professional Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 10th January 2020 @ kvic.org.in
KVIC Young Professional Recruitment 2019: Khadi and Village Industries Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of Young Professional Posts. In total 75 vacancies are allotted under this KVIC YP Recruitment. The candidates who completed their Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for these KVIC Young Professional Jobs. Eligible aspirants can send their KVIC Young Professional applications on or before 10th January 2020.
Stay tuned to jobads for more trending govt job updates. Other details about KVIC Young Professional Vacancies 2019, like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, important dates, application process are mentioned in the below paragraphs.
Summary Of KVIC Young Professional Recruitment Notification 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Job Designation||Young Professional|
|Advt No||Adm./RW/Engagement Y.P./(105)/2019-20|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 25000/- to 30000/-|
|Application Last Date||10th January 2020|
You can also check KVIC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Khadi and Village Industries Commission Notification 2019
- Masters Degree/Postgraduate Degree
- Below 27 years.
KVIC Vacancy Details 2019
- Young Professional – 75 vacancies
KVIC Young Professional Application Form Details 2019
Khadi and Village Industries Commission has invited online applications for the post of Young Professionals. So the eligible and interested candidates can send their applications through online mode before 10th January 2020.
Steps To Apply For KVIC YP Jobs 2019
- Visit the official site – kvic.org.in
- Search for the KVIC Young Professional Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read the entire notification.
- If your profile meets the eligibility criteria, then click on apply.
- Fill the KVIC YPs application form.
- Attach important docs.
- Finally, send the KVIC Young Professional Posts application form.
- Last date for submission: 10th January 2020