Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 | 54 LDC Vacancies | Apply Offline Before 14th October 2019 @ lakshadweep.gov.in
Lakshadweep Administration LDC Recruitment 2019: Officials of Lakshadweep Administration has published LDC jobs notification. So, eligible candidates can apply to these Lakshadweep Administration LDC jobs through offline mode. There are a total of 54 vacancies are available under this Lakshadweep Administration LDC Recruitment. Interested candidates can send their applications in a prescribed format to the mentioned address before 14th October 2019. So, the job seekers who are interested in Lakshadweep Govt jobs can apply for these Administration jobs. The candidates who completed 12th class and should have the computer skills are eligible for these Lower Division Clerk jobs.
Our Jobads will assist you by presenting all the details about Lakshadweep Administration LDC vacancies like application process, selection procedure, how to apply, age limit, educational qualification, and Lakshadweep Administration LDC notification pdf links.
Summary Of Lakshadweep Administration LDC Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Lakshadweep Administration|
|Job Designation||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Kavaratti, Lakshadweep|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||₹ 5, 200/- to ₹ 20, 200/-|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Starting Date For Application||13th September 2019|
|Application Last Date||14th October 2019|
You can also check Lakshadweep Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2019
- Applicants who have finished their 12th grade or equivalent are eligible for these LDC Posts.
- Applicants must complete 3 months of Computer course from any Govt recognized institution.
- Furthermore, educational details check the official site.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit will be 30 years as on 14th October 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Lakshadweep govt norms.
Lakshadweep Administration LDC Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||General||Scheduled Tribes||Total Vacancies|
Lakshadweep Administration Lower Division Clerk Application Details
Eligible and attentive candidates can apply for these Lakshadweep Administration jobs through offline mode. Applicants have to submit the Lower Division Clerk application in a prescribed format to the concerned address. Follow the below steps to apply for Lakshadweep Administration vacancies.
Steps To Apply For LDC Jobs in Lakshadweep Administration
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site – lakshadweep.gov.in
- Find out the Lakshadweep Administration LDC Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then apply for these Lower Division Clerk posts.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Application.
- Fill out the LDC application form.
- Attach all needed certificates.
- Finally, send the Lower Division Clerk application form.
Kavaratti Island – 682555.
The selection process for Lakshadweep Administration LDC Recruitment 2019 will consist of two stages.
- Written test
- Skill test On Computer
- Selected candidates will get ₹ 5200/- to ₹ 20200/-
Important Dates To Recall
- Application Opening Date: 13th September 2019
- Closing date for Application: 14th October 2019