LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019: Good News for all Job seekers!!! Life Insurance Corporation of India has announced a notification to recruit the candidates for the posts of Assistant. Huge vacancies are available under LIC Notification 2019. In accordance with, there is a total of 7871 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Skilled and interested aspirants can start to apply for LIC Jobs through online mode. Eligible candidates having Bachelor’s Degree qualification are apply for LIC vacancies. From 17th September 2019 to 1st October 2019 candidates may submit the application forms.
Go through Today’s Employment News
Aspirants to know more details about Life Insurance Corporation of India Notification 2019, eligibility, age limit, direct online link, application fee, important dates follow this article completely.
Important Details About LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Vacancy count: 7871
Job Designation: Assistant Posts
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 17th September 2019
Salary Details: Rs.14435 per month
Selection Process: Online Examination (Preliminary) and Main
Official Website: https://www.licindia.in
Last Date To Submit: 1st October 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Focus On Jobads website
Eligibility Details Of LIC Assistant Jobs 2019 | LIC Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For LIC Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University are eligible for these job role.
- Please visit the LIC Notification 2019 for more clear details of eligibility.
- Minimum age of the candidates is: 18 years
- Maximum age of the aspirants: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Organization rules.
LIC Assistant Vacancies 2019 | Assistant Jobs in LIC
This below table shows the Zone wise vacancy details
|Name Of the Zone||No Of Posts|
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
|Total LIC vacancies||7871|
LIC Online Application Form 2019 @ licindia.in
There are 7871 vacancies are available under LIC recruitment 2019. Officials are inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. The last date to submit the LIC Assistant Online Applications will be 1st October 2019.
How To Apply Steps For LIC Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Visit the official website – www.licindia.in
- Click on Careers under the home page.
- Search for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Download and read the instructions in the pad.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Click to “Apply Online”
- Enter all the fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form recheck the details.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the LIC application for further use.
- Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay: Rs. 510 + GST + Transaction Charges
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.85 + GST + Transaction Charges
- Refer to the LIC Notification for the application fee.
The selection process for this LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 is given below
- Online Examination (Preliminary) and Online Examination (Main)
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply Online||17th September 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||1st October 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary||21st and 22nd October|