Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 | 1412 Vacancies | Last Date – 22.08.2022 | Download MHC Notification @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2022: Madras High Court has recently given a job notification to fill 1412 vacant posts in the Subordinate Judicial Service in various districts of Tamilnadu. These vacancies include Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, and Driver posts. Job seekers who are waiting for Madras High Court Jobs can utilize this golden opportunity provided by Madras High Court.
The officials have invited online applications to apply for this Madras High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2022 which are available on www.mhc.tn.gov.in. Therefore, eligible candidates can start the online registration process from onwards 24th July 2022. Moreover, scroll down to know the details like Age limit, Education qualification, Selection process, Application fee, Application link, etc.
Go through the Employment News for more Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Details Of Madras High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Post Name||Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator & Driver|
|Total MHC Vacancy||1412|
|MHC Job Location||Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24th July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22nd August 2022|
Madras High Court Bailiff Vacancy Details
As per the MHC Bailiff Notification 2022, overall 1412 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post-wise vacancy details are given in the below table.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- For Driver Post: Must have passed 8th Std and should have a valid Driving License with practical experience for a period of not less than 5 years.
- All Other Posts: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent to apply for Madras High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2022.
Keep checking JobAds regularly to get the latest updates
- The age limit of the applicants should be 18 to 34 years for Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslims), and Backward Class Muslims.
- For Others /Unreserved Categories (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, and BCMs ) – 18 to 32 years
- SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 37 years.
- The officials will conduct Written Test & Skill Test for Driver posts and a Written Exam for all other posts to select the applicants for Madras High Court Bailiff jobs.
Madras High Court Jobs Salary
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Examiner||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
The application fee required to apply for Madras High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2022 is as follows.
- Online mode payment only will be accepted.
- Driver: Rs.500 for all candidates
- All Other posts: Rs.550 for all candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widows
How to Apply For Madras High Court Bailiff Openings
- Go to the official website mhc.tn.gov.in
- Read the Madras High Court Bailiff Notification and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then continue to apply online.
- Find and click apply online link.
- If you are a new user, make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and start to apply online.
- Enter your details correctly and complete the payment.
- Finally, click on submit button and take the print of the application form.