MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 4th April 2020 @mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution has released the MSEDCL Notification for 51 Deputy Executive Engineer (DEE) Posts. The authorities have invited online applications for the candidates who possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognized university. Those who are interested in Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply for this MAHADISCOM Notification. The job application form for the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Notification starts from 20th March 2020. Interested candidates check your eligibility, apply link, important dates, etc in the official notification.
For more Government Job notifications subscribe to Jobads
Overview of MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Dy Executive Engineer Posts|
|Salary||Rs.61830/- to Rs.139925/-|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Starting date to apply||20th March 2020|
|Last Date to apply||4th April 2020|
Also, check the latest Employment News
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Job Openings 2020
The government organization Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Recruitment is regarding the filling up of the Executive Engineer Posts. The eligible and interested candidates should make sure to submit the online MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer applications for MAHADISCOM Posts on or before the last date 4th April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Jobs
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Power Distribution.
- Check the official MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment notification for more details.
- The candidate should have 35 years of age limit to apply for the MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment.
- The age relaxation is considered for 5 years for Meritorious Sportspersons and BC candidates and 40 years for PWD candidates.
- For Departmental candidates, the upper age limit of MAHADISCOM Vacancies is 57 years.
MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||51|
Steps to apply for the MAHADISCOM Jobs
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official MAHADISCOM Website www.mahadiscom.in
- You will find the official Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Posts notification.
- Read the instructions in the notification.
- Verify your eligibility details of MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Posts.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form.
- Fill in all the required details of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Vacancies.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the MAHADISCOM Recruitment Application form.
- The mode of selection for the MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment is done purely on the basis of merit.
The candidates are allowed to pay the application fee of MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment through online mode only.
- For open/applied against open category: Rs.500/-+18%GST + Training Charges
- For Reserved category: Rs.250/- + 18%GST+Training Charges
- Starting date to apply online- 20th March 2020
- Closing date to apply online- 4th April 2020