Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Mayurbhanj District has published a new notification to choose the candidates for the posts of Laboratory Assistant and Junior Clerk. According to the Mayurbhanj District notification, a total of 15 vacancies are available. Skilled and interested aspirants can apply for Laboratory Assistant jobs before the last date i.e 24th June 2019. Through offline mode, only candidate may submit the Mayurbhanj District Applications. For more details read this article.
Have a look at Govt Jobs in Odisha
Details Of Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Mayurbhanj District Office, Baripada
Vacancy count: 15
Advt No: 2235/DWO
Job Designation: Laboratory Assistant and Junior Clerk
Application Mode: Offline
Selection process: Merit list, Written Test, Basic Computer Skill Test (Practical).
Employment Type: Contract
Salary Details: Rs.5200 – 9300
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Notification Date: 25th May 2019
Job Location: Mayurbhanj (Odisha)
Last Date to Submit: 24th June 2019
Official Website: mayurbhanj.nic.in
Also, check Employment News of the month
Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Notification 2019
Mayurbhanj District Office, Baripada has issued the latest job advertisement to hire the skilled candidates for the positions of Laboratory Assistant and Junior Clerk vacancies. The selection process for this Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of merit list and written test. After that, the selected candidates will be placed in Mayurbhanj (Odisha). Aspirants who have possessed Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized University or Institution are eligible for Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant jobs. Job hunters who are looking for Court jobs in Mayurbhanj District can grab this chance. Via offline mode, only contenders send the application forms by post. Subscribe to jobads.in
Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Vacancies 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Mayurbhanj District Odisha Recruitment 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent
- Minimum age limit – 21 Years
- Maximum age limit – 32 Years
- Go through the Mayurbhanj District notification for age relaxation.
Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Job Openings 2019 – Vacancy Details
This below table shows the vacancy details of Mayurbhanj District jobs.
|Designation||Pay Scale||No of Availabilities|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||Rs. 9300/-||03|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||Rs. 9300/-||03|
|Laboratory Assistant (Botany)||Rs. 9300/-||03|
|Laboratory Assistant (Zoology)||Rs. 9300/-||03|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 5200/-||03|
|Total Mayurbhanj Vacancies||15|
mayurbhanj.nic.in Application Form 2019
Officials are inviting offline applications from the eligible and skilled candidates. Candidates who are willing to apply for Mayurbhanj District jobs before the last date. Applicants must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details and send the form to the address by post.
Easy Steps To Apply For Mayurbhanj District Junior Clerk Jobs
- Refer to the official website – www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
- Search for Mayurbhanj District Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates download the Mayurbhanj District notification.
- Follow the steps in the notification.
- Need to check the eligibility for Jr Clerk jobs.
- Download the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fill all the fields in the application form.
- Attach all the self-attested copies to the form.
- Send the application form to the given address by post before the last date i.e 24th June 2019.
District Welfare Officer,
PO-Bhanjpur Dist.- Mayurbhanj
- Please check the Mayurbhanj District Jr Clerk notification about the application fee details.
- Merit List.
- Written Test.
- Basic Computer Skill Test (Practical).
Dates To Remember
- Notification Date: 25th May 2019
- The last date to submit the forms: 24th June 2019.