Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Office of the Additional Director-General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has officially released a notification for the posts of UB Sub Inspector, Constable, Follower vacancies. Huge vacancies are available under Meghalaya Police SI Recruitment 2019. Applicants who are waiting for Police Jobs in Meghalaya must utilize this golden opportunity. Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 14th December 2019.
Visit Latest Employment News
By following this article, to know the information regarding Meghalaya Police Constable Jobs 2019 Eligibility, Age limitations, Apply Online Link, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and etc.
Highlights Of Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Meghalaya Police
Vacancy count: 1015
Job Designation: Constable, Fireman Driver, SI, and other posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 12th November 2019
Salary Details: As per Govt Rules
Closing Date: 14th December 2019
Official Website: http://www.megpolice.gov.in/
Selection Process: Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Medical Examination, Interview
Job Location: Meghalaya
Must refer to Jobads website
Meghalaya Police Constable Notification 2019 – Eligibility
Educational Qualification For Meghalaya Police Vacancies 2019
- Job aspirants who have passed 10th, 12th from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Meghalaya Police SI Jobs 2019.
- Please visit the Meghalaya Police Constable notification 2019 to get more clear information about educational qualifications.
The age limit of the candidates is as follows
- For UB SI (Male & Female) and SF 10 ABSI (Male): 21 to 27 years
- Follower (Male) (AB/ UB Group and SF 10 Group): 18 to 27 years
- And for Constable posts: 18 to 21 years
- Kindly refer to the official Meghalaya Police SI notification 2019.
Meghalaya Police Constable Vacancy 2019 | Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019
According to the notification, there are 1015 vacancies are available. Interested and eligible aspirants can start to apply for Armed Branch Constable jobs on or before the last date.
- UB Sub Inspector: 41
- Driver Firemen (Male): 25
- MPRO Operator Constable: 21
- Armed Branch Constable/ BN Constable: 383
- Driver Constable (Male): 19
- SF10 AB Sub Inspector (Male): 03
- Commando Constable (Male): 98
- Commando Constable (Female): 41
- Signal Operator: 05
- Unarmed Branch Constable: 268
- Fireman (Male): 37
- Follower (Male): 64
- Follower SF-10 (Female): 10
Meghalaya Police Constable Vacancies 2019 Online Applications
Officials are inviting online applications from qualified candidates. The last date to submit the online applications will be 12th December 2019. And the applying steps is as follows.
Easy Steps To Apply For Meghalaya Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website – www.megpolice.gov.in
- Search for Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Download and carefully follow the instructions.
- Must check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Click To “Apply Online”
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- If necessary pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Candidates should pay Rs.50/-
- Pay the fee through EGRAS/ E-Challan from any Nationalized Bank
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply||12th November 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||14th December 2019|