Meghalaya Prison Warder Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Government in Prison Department (Meghalaya Prison) has announced a new notification to fill the vacancies of Counsellor, Assistant Jailor, Electrician cum Plumber, Warder, Driver, Naik, Medical Attendant, Chowkidar, DEO cum Programmer posts. According to Meghalaya Prison Notification 2019, 53 vacancies are available. So candidates must utilize this golden opportunity. Job aspirants who have completed 8th/ Matric/ Degree/ B.E or B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc. from recognized board or university. Via offline mode candidates must submit the documents.
Go through Today’s Employment News
By reading this article to know the details of Meghalaya Prison Warder Jobs 2019, Eligibility, Age limit, Selection process and more.
Overview Of Meghalaya Prison Warder Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Meghalaya Government in Prison Department (Meghalaya Prison)
Vacancy count: 53
Job Designation: Counsellor, Assistant Jailor, Electrician cum Plumber, Warder & Other Posts
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: According to the Norms of the Organization
Closing Date: 4th December 2019
Official Website: http://megprisons.gov.in/
Selection Process: Physical Test, Written Test, Interview
Job Location: Meghalaya
Visit Jobads website
Eligibility Details Of Meghalaya Jail Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For Meghalaya Prison Warder Vacancies 2019
Candidates must have the below educational qualifications
- 8th/ Matric/ Degree/ B.E or B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc.
- Kindly visit the official notification to get more details.
- Assistant Jailor: Age limit should be 22 to 27 years
- All other Posts: Age limit should be 18 to 27 years
- For more clear information go through the Meghalaya Prison Warder Notification 2019.
Vacancy Details Of Warder, Jailor, Naik, DEO & Other Posts
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Electrician cum Plumber||01|
|DEO cum Programmer||05|
Meghalaya Prison 2019 Jobs Application Form @ megprisons.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for Meghalaya Prison Warder Jobs 2019 through offline mode. Aspirants must submit the documents to the mentioned address before the last date i.e 4th December 2019.
Steps To Apply For – Meghalaya Prison 2019 Vacancy
- Refer to the official website – www.megprisons.gov.in
- Find the link for Meghalaya Prison Warder Recruitment 2019.
- Download and read the notification.
- Must check the eligibility for the posts.
- Eligible candidates must submit the documents before the last date i.e 4th December 2019.
Directorate of Prisons,
Horse Shoe Building,
|Name of the post||Fee|
|Counsellor & Assistant Jailor||Rs.380|
|Electrician cum Plumber, Warder & Driver||Rs.180|
|Naik, Medical Attendant & Chowkidar||Rs.130|
|SC/ ST candidates should pay half of the above-said fee|
Recruiters will select the candidates on the basis of
- Physical Test
- Written Test
Dates To Remember
- Last Date To Submit the Documents: 4th December 2019