Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the positions Of Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service, Stenographer Grade – I, Junior Staff Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Sub-s of GDivisional Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Teacher & other posts. According to the Meghalaya PSC LDA Notification, a number of 302 vacancies are available. Through online mode only, candidates may submit the applications. Eligible and interested aspirants can start to apply for Meghalaya PSC jobs on or before the closing date i.e 5th September 2019. And the online applications start from 22nd July 2019.
Candidates have to refer the latest Employment News
In this below sections, we provide the details of Meghalaya Public Service Commission notification, Meghalaya PSC LDA vacancies, eligibility details, age limit, selection process, apply link & more.
Important Details About Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 302
Job Designation: Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service, Stenographer Grade – I & Various posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per the Govt Rules
Starting Date To Apply: 22nd July 2019
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Last Date to Submit: 5th September 2019
Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview, Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Typing Test, English Composition
Job Location: Meghalaya
Focus on Jobads website to get the latest job updates
Meghalaya PSC LDA, Steno & Asst Teacher Posts Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Notification 2019
- Graduation, B.Sc, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduation, B.Ed, Diploma, 12th from a well known University or Organization.
Age Limit For Meghalaya PSC LDA jobs
- The upper age limit of the candidates – 32 years
- The lower age limit of the candidates – 18 years
Meghalaya PSC Assistant Teacher Openings 2019 | Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details
There are 302 vacancies are allocated for these jobs. And the details are given below
- Stenographer Grade – I in the Meghalaya Civil Secretariat – 03 posts
- Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service (Agriculture Development Officer – 83
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil) – 29
- Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government Secondary Schools – 13
- Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Heads of Department – 90
- For clear information check the Meghalaya PSC LDA notification.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
Shillong, Meghalaya Officials are inviting online applications. Eligible candidates before the last date only may submit the application forms. And the closing date is 5th September 2019 and the applying steps are as follows.
Steps To Apply For – Meghalaya PSC LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno & Other Jobs
- Refer to the official website – www.mpsc.nic.in
- Find the advertisement link for Meghalaya PSC LDA recruitment 2019.
- Aspirants must download the notification.
- And follow the steps carefully.
- Click to apply online for the desired posts.
- Enter all the fields in the form.
- If necessary, pay the application fee.
- Lastly, save and submit the form.
Recruiters will select the candidates for the Meghalaya PSC Teacher recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Written Examination,
- Screening Test,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Typing Test,
- English Composition
- Stenographer Test
- Kindly check the Meghalaya PSC notification 2019 to get the application fee.
Jobs in Meghalaya PSC – Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 22nd July 2019
- Last Date To Submit the Application Forms – 5th September 2019
Click to download Meghalaya PSC LDA, Steno, Asst Teacher Jobs 2019 Notification pdf