Mindtree Careers 2019-20 | Freshers & Experienced | Software Engineer & Various Jobs | Register Online @ www.mindtree.com
Mindtree Recruitment 2019-20: Great news for all job seekers!! One of the Top Company, Mindtree is ready to conduct recruitment for 2017, 2018 and 2019 graduation passed candidates. Mindtree conducts the Mindtree Drive in various locations like Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune and many more. People who are ready to begin the journey and eagerly waiting for the job openings in the best Software Companies in India for vacancies like Software engineer, Developer/ Analyst can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Mindtree careers and secure their future through the Mindtree Registration link which is provided below.
Grasp more job opportunities @ Private Jobs 2019-20
Highlights of Mindtree Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of The Company||Mindtree|
|Industry Type||IT Industry|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer, Software Developer, Technical Manager, Analyst & Various|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Take a look at Top IT companies Recruitments in India
One of the Top IT Companies, Mindtree is a multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, India and New Jersey. The company employs approximately 15,000+ employees with annual revenue of $600+ million. The company deals with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries. Mindtree works on e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing and more. On 28 September 2012, the company announced a new brand identity and logo, with the slogan “Welcome to possible”. The company set up its first U.S. delivery center (USDC) in Gainesville, Florida, under the leadership of Scott Staples, co-founder and Global Head of Sales. On 12 December 2006, it became a public company and was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
Mindtree Job Openings For Freshers | Vacancies in MindTree
In the present scenario, a large number of candidates in the country are intended to work in the IT sector. Mindtree is one of the reputed and fast growing software company in the IT Industry. As we know, every year the company hires a number of candidates to fill up various job vacancies including Software Engineer, Project manager, Trainee Engineer, Web Developer, Development Manager, and more. For this purpose, the company conducts the Mindtree Recruitment 2019 in various locations such as Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune and much more. Aspirants who have completed Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech & MCA) in CSE, EEE, ECE, IT, Electrical fields with 60% throughout academics are eligible to apply for openings in Mindtree.
During Off-Campus & On-Campus recruitment, the company recruits Engineers, Freshers as well as Experienced people. Through Mindtree Careers 2019, competitors can form a strong foundation and grow personally as well as professionally. Contenders who have a passion for technology and computer programming can build a career for themselves as technologists through Careers at Mindtree. Moreover, we are delivering all the details regarding Careers in Mindtree, selection process, pay scale, Mindtree Vacancies, application process and registration link with clear explanation. Subscribe to Jobads.in for more updates regarding Mindtree Walk-in’s, Mindtree Employment opportunities, Jobs For Freshers in Mindtree, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For Software Jobs in India
The Eligibility Criteria is an important aspect to apply for Mindtree Recruitment 2019. The recruitment panel will select the candidates who meet the Mindtree’s selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria. So, it is imperative for the applicants to know the eligibility criteria required by the company.
- Contenders must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation in a well-recognized university or institute.
- Must have more than 65% marks in all academic records.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course.
- Should not have any pending backlogs at the time of the interview.
- Good command of technical subjects.
- Must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Should be able to work in general and night shifts.
- If the company rejects the candidate’s application, then the candidate is not eligible to apply for 6 months.
Mindtree Recruitment Process
The selection of the competitors will be based on their performance in the Mindtree job interview process. Candidates are advised to be aware of the job role and company profile because there is a chance to check your knowledge by the company officials during the selection process. To select the applicants, Mindtree will conduct the following rounds.
- Aptitude Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Technical Interview.
- Face To Face HR Interview.
How To Apply For Fresher Jobs in Mindtree
Most of the candidates are facing issues while applying for Mindtree Recruitment online registration process. Aspirants have to apply online from the official recruitment portal by giving the basic details like personal, educational and other mandatory details. Whenever there is a requirement, recruiters will notify you from the official portal. Applicants will get a confirmation email to the enrolled email id.
- Open the official website – www.mindtree.com
- Go to the “Careers” tab.
- Choose the desired location and click on the “Search Careers” option.
- Pick a job that matches your profile.
- Read the job description clearly.
- If you are suitable for Mindtree Recruitment 2019, then click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the basic details required by the company.
- After submitting the application you will get an acknowledgment with registration ID.
- Take a printout for future reference.
RVCE Post Global Village,
Mysore Rd, Bengaluru,
Salary Package For Mindtree Employees
- People who are recruited for Mindtree Recruitment 2019 will have a chance to get an impressive salary package according to the job role. In addition to that, they will get many benefits like Health Insurance, Maternity, and Paternity leaves, Vacation and Paid time off, etc.
To apply for Software jobs in MNC Companies, candidates require the following documents,
- All year educational mark sheets xerox.
- Any ID proof like Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID.
- Updated Resume
- Recent Photograph
Click Here To Register At Mindtree Careers