Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Science & Technology has released the latest employment notification. Department of Biotechnology, Delhi has invited applications for the post of Scientist ‘C’. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Science & Technology Scientist ‘C’ vacancies. There is a total of 27 vacancies available for Scientist ‘C’ jobs. The concerned candidate who is waiting for these jobs can apply before the due date. Starting date to apply online application is from the date it gets published in employment new. Last date for receipt of application in online mode is 28th February 2019. Read the entire article to know more information about eligibility criteria, age limit, and other information.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
Details Of Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Science & Technology, Delhi|
|Job Designation||Scientist ‘C’|
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Date||The date it gets published in employment new|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||28th February 2019|
Ministry of Science & Technology Scientist ‘C’ Openings 2019
Good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in the Ministry of Science & Technology. Recently, officials of the Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment has released an official notification. Candidate’s for Scientist ‘C’ jobs are hiring directly through an interview. This notification released with the advertisement number 1-DBT/2019-Estt. The number of vacancies under this notification is 27.
Check More Government jobs in India
Interested candidates are requested to apply the applications online. The applicants in Government/Semi Government Organisation must also upload NOC of their employers. The applications received without the recommendations/NOC of their Employers shall be treated as invalid. The last date to submit the application form for Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi openings is 28th February 2019. For more latest Government Job Notifications visit our Jobads website.
Eligibility Criteria For Scientist ‘C’ Jobs Delhi
People who are applying for Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment 2019 posts required educational qualifications are
- Master of Science in Life Sciences or Bachelor of Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the field of Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Candidates have an added advantage with Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences or MD or Master of Veterinary Science or Master of Technology in the field of Biotechnology from a recognized University.
To know more details, kindly refer to official notification.
- Candidate must not exceed more than 40 years to apply for this Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment 2019.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the official notification.
Ministry of Science & Technology Scientist ‘C’ Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of the Post & Category||No Of Vacancies|
|Scientist C – UR||15|
|Scientist C – OBC||07|
|Scientist C – SC||04|
|Scientist C – ST||01|
Scientist ‘C’ Application Form @ dbtindia.nic.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before Before due date i.e 28th February 2019. Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi invites candidates to apply for Scientist ‘C’ posts through online mode only. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply For Scientist ‘C’ post.
Steps To Apply
- Visit the official website www.dbtindia.nic.in
- Click on vacancies under Home Page.
- In advertisements click on Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment 2019.
- Download the latest Notification.
- Read notification and check the eligibility details.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned copies in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment if it is required.
- Before clicking the submit button once again check the details
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- All candidates are required to pay a (non-refundable) fees of Rs.1500/-
- Candidates with Benchmark Disability female/SC/ST/Persons have no fee.
For more details about application fee and eligibility criteria visit official notification.
The selection process for the Ministry of Science & Technology Delhi Recruitment Scientist ‘C’ post in the Department of Biotechnology will be as follows
- written test
- The selected candidate will get pay in between Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700.
- Starting date to apply online application is from the date it gets published in employment news.
- The last date for submission of application in online mode is 28th February 2019.