Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Fill in for a total 17 Guest Faculty Posts | Interview Date – 6th January 2020 @ mkuniversity.ac.in
MKU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj conducts a walkin interview for 17 various faculty posts like English, Maths, Commerce, and Physics. The eligible candidates can attend the interview on 6th January 2020 from 10 A.M to 5 P.M. MK University Guest Faculty Recruitment brings a wonderful opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to work for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. The candidate can be a retired faculty member who is below the age of 62 years with a NET/SET/Ph.D. in the respective subject. Madurai Kamaraj University Posts are purely on a temporary and consolidated basis and no permanent employment can be claimed. For more details of MKU Guest Faculty vacancies visit the official website @ mkuniversity.ac.in
Keep visiting the Jobads website regularly for more latest updates
Job Summary of MKU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Guest Faculty|
|Job Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Interview||6th January 2020|
For more posts in Government, organization visit Employment news
MKU Guest Faculty Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should either be a NET/SET/Ph.D. holder in their respective subject.
- MKU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019 invites notification for both freshers and experienced candidates.
- The Guest faculty are not permissible to the advantages of pensions, travelling allowances, dearness allowances, leaves, and gratuity, etc as the regular teachers.
- For detailed information and more MKU, 2019 Job Openings visit the official website.
- The candidate who attends the Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment can either be the degree holder as per the UGC norms which are mentioned in the notification.
- Persons below 62 years can also attend the interview.
Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancies 2019
Check the official Madurai Kamaraj University Jobs Notification for the detailed list of vacancies.
Steps to apply for MKU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019
- First, visit the official website mkuniversity.ac.in
- Click the Career tab and search for the MKU Guest Faculty Notification 2019
- You will find Guest Faculty Walk-in-interview.
- Click on the Madurai Kamaraj Notification and check your eligibility details.
- If you have qualified the eligibility criteria then download the MKU Guest Faculty posts application form.
- Fill in the details and attend the interview at the given venue.
CIC, Madurai Kamaraj University,
Note: Candidates attending the Madurai Kamaraj University job interview are requested to attend one hour before the interview time.
Documents to carry for MKU Guest Faculty Interview
On the date of the interview, the candidate is required to bring their duly filled application forms as per the format of the university. If it is not in the prescribed form or found incomplete then your application gets rejected.
You should submit the application form with the following attested photocopies of
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificates,
- Experience Certificates