MOIL Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 9th March 2020 @moil.nic.in
MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020: Manganese Ore India Limited has announced the notification for Graduate Trainee and Management Trainee for various divisions. There are a total of 36 MOIL Vacancies released for B.E/B.Tech/PG/CA/ICWA/CMA graduates. Those who are waiting to apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply for this Manganese Ore India Limited Graduate Trainee Notification. Eligible candidates can start filling the online application forms from 18th February 2020. So, here we provided information about eligibility, age limit, salary details, the application process, etc. for the interested candidates of Manganese Ore India Limited Notification.
Get all the latest updates of Government Jobs Notifications from Jobads
Details of MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Graduate & Management Trainee|
|Age Limit||Up to 30 years|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to apply||18th February 2020|
|Last date to apply||9th March 2020|
|Date of Exam||29th March 2020|
For more Job Openings check Employment News of the Month
MOIL Graduate Trainee & Management Trainee Notification 2020
The PSU organization invites online applications for different posts. Eligible candidates make sure to apply for the Manganese Ore India Limited Vacancies on or before the last date 9th March 2020. The applicants who possess B.Tech/PG/CA/ICWA are eligible to make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for the MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria of MOIL Jobs
- MOIL will recruit aspirants who possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG Degree/CA/ICWA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- Check the official MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment notification for detailed information.
- The candidate should be below 30 years as on 9th March 2020.
- Age relaxation shall be considered for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD Category.
MOIL Graduate Trainee Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Finance & Accounts||06|
Online Form For MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ moil.nic.in
Apparently, the candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the MOIL Notification. Online registration of the MOIL Application form starts from 18th February 2020 and ends on 9th March 2020. Hence the prospective applicants are liable to attend the MOIL Exam on 29th March 2020. So the applicants are advised to check the notification before applying for MOIL Posts.
Steps to apply for Manganese Ore India Limited Posts
- First logon to the official MOIL website www.moil.nic.in
- Click on the MOIL Graduate Trainee Notification link.
- Read the entire notification and check your eligibility Manganese Ore India Limited Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill the online form with the relevant details.
- Upload the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee of MOIL Graduate Trainee Jobs.
- Submit the application form with all the necessary documents.
- Take the printout of the Manganese Ore India Limited Jobs application form for future reference.
The mode of selection of the MOIL Recruitment candidates will have to attend the Computer-based online test followed by an interview.
- For General/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD- No Fee
Note: The mode of payment for MOIL Graduate Trainee Posts shall be done through online mode only.
- Starting date to apply- 18th February 2020
- Last date to apply- 9th March 2020
- Date of Exam- 29th March 2020