MOIL Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Last date on 15th September 2021 @moil.nic.in
MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Manganese Ore India Limited has announced the notification for Graduate Trainee and Management Trainee for various divisions. There are a total of 11 MOIL Vacancies released for B.E/B.Tech/PG/CA/ICWA/CMA graduates. Those who are waiting to apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply for this Manganese Ore India Limited Graduate Trainee Notification. Eligible candidates can start filling the online application forms from 25th August 2021. So, here we provided information about eligibility, age limit, salary details, the application process, etc. for the interested candidates of Manganese Ore India Limited Notification.
Get all the latest updates of Government Jobs Notifications from Jobads
Details of MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Graduate & Management Trainee|
|Salary||As Per Rules|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||CBT, Interview|
|Starting Date to apply||25th August 2021|
|Last date to apply||15th September 2021|
For more Job Openings check Employment News of the Month
Eligibility Criteria of MOIL Jobs
- MOIL will recruit aspirants who possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG Degree/CA/ICWA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- Check the official MOIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment notification for detailed information.
- The candidate should be below 30 years for Graduate Trainees.
- For Manager (Survey) post – 35 years
MOIL Graduate Trainee Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Graduate Trainee (Mechanical)||04|
|Graduate Trainee (Electrical)||04|
Steps to apply for Manganese Ore India Limited Posts
- First, log on to the official MOIL website www.moil.nic.in
- Click on the MOIL Graduate Trainee Notification link.
- Read the entire notification and check your eligibility for Manganese Ore India Limited Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill the online form with the relevant details.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee of MOIL Graduate Trainee Jobs.
- Submit the application form with all the necessary documents.
- Take the printout of the Manganese Ore India Limited Jobs application form for future reference.
The mode of selection of the MOIL Recruitment candidates will have to attend the Computer-based online test followed by an interview.
- For General/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD- No Fee
Note: The mode of payment for MOIL Graduate Trainee Posts shall be done through online mode only.
- Starting date to apply- 25th August 2021
- Last date to apply- 15th September 2021